No Specific Ship - Stay with us

More Angst
I'm sorry
I just really like angst-
Blood
————————————————————
3rd Person

Dream had been gone all week, worrying everyone. The last they saw him was when they all were partying and, other than Bad, and the minors, getting Drunk. Dream had been barely tipsy when he disappeared, so they believed it had to be someone he trusted.

They gathered most people to start a search party, all of them wanting to find Dream. They searched his house, they searched everyone else's houses, they searched the towers, L'manburg, underground bases, caves, villages, ect. Yet they never found him.

Meanwhile, with Dream. He was screaming and crying as he tried to get away from whoever this person was who had taken him, though, despite him struggling for the entire week, he never succeeded in escaping. The person holding him captive constantly hit him, or harmed him in some way.

His normally soft, pale skin was now covered with bruises, new and old blood, and other marks. He had practically lost his voice at this point, which didn't help his situation. It wasn't until the person got completely sick of him when he escaped.

So to say, that is. He could barely sit up properly, stand, let alone walk. It didn't help him that he had literally been thrown out, onto the wooden path. Everyone was walking down the path, looking for any signs of the blonde male.

The first sign they saw, was a trail of blood, that made it look like something or someone had been dragged, after that was a scream, which they ran towards. It was at the end of the stairs, where Dream lied, and he was the one who screamed. Based on the growing blood puddle beneath him, and the trail that went slightly up the stairs, before stopping.

Bad covered his mouth, before getting a healing potion, using it on him. Dream opened his eyes, feeling the stinging pain caused by the potion. He had tears running down his cheeks, causing even more stinging. The group couldn't see any of the injuries and marks his captor had inflicted on him.

Tubbo was scared, although he was the first to move. He took Dream's jumper off, finding he had no shirt on. Everyone stood in shock upon seeing all the injuries, seeing as they could barely see any of his actual skin at this point. There were bite marks, cuts, hickeys, bruises, actual dents, whip marks, ect.

George thought before removing his mask, seeing even more marks there. As well as his tears. Dream cried out in pain, almost screaming again, as one of the other's examined his wounds, accidentally touching one of the worse ones. Dream arched his back as a way to cope with the pain, sobbing.

Techno put an ender chest down, getting another potion of healing. Dream shook his head, knowing for a fact his body had taken to many potions in. Sapnap offered a golden apple, to which Dream again, shook his head. He physically couldn't eat, drink, or take anymore potions.

Niki ran over, starting to patch him up before realising, he couldn't be helped. Dream reached up, crying out in pain again. Everything hurt, a lot. Too much. He couldn't take it. They leaned closer to him, worried.

Dream calmed down enough to stop crying out, though he was still in pain. He reached up again, though to put a hand on Techno's cheek.

"Techno... You're one of the strongest people... nngh... I-I've ever met.."

He mumbled, smiling softly. Techno covers his mouth tearing up. He moves his hand to another's cheek, Fundy's.

"Fundy... You are one of the... the smartest people I know..."

He stated, still smiling. Fundy held his hand for a moment before letting it go, letting him go to another, Sapnap.

"I'm...I'm so happy I met you S-Sap... I don't know w-what I'd do without you..."

He whispers, wincing but sitting up slightly. Sapnap wipes his tears way, sniffling lightly. Dream moved his hand again, to George.

"George... Thank you... Thank you for being here..."

He thanked him, sitting up a bit further. George went to push him back down before realising these were going to be his final moments...Dream moved his hand again, going to another's cheek. Until he got to Tommy and Tubbo.

As much as it hurt him, he opened his arms, letting the other two jump on him. He covered his mouth, tears running down his cheeks again, though he didn't cry properly. He wraps his arms around the two.

"T-Tommy...T-Tubbo...I'-I'm sorry..."

He apologised as his vision faded and his eyes started closing. Tommy and Tubbo cried, shaking their heads.

"NO! NO! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING LEAVE! YOU CAN'T DIE UNLESS I KILL YOU!!"

Tommy screamed, tears pouring down from his eyes as he did. Tubbo cuddled into the dying male, crying. He didn't want their brother like figure to die, nor did Tommy. Every threat Tommy made to Dream was a joke, or just something he said in the heat of the moment.

"Tommy...P-pl-ease... calm down... and ke-ep fighting....b-oth of y-ou..."

He said, crying softly, his voice breaking. His voice completely faded at the end, followed by his breath. Tubbo's eyes widened and he screamed, for nearly the first time anyone knew.

"H-His heartbeat... I-it s-stopped..."

He cried quietly, before screaming again, his arms wrapping around Dream's dead body tightly. Wilbur took action, hugging the two gently. Tommy just fell into him, sobbing. While Tubbo kept screaming, shaking his head and struggling against Wilbur. It was like the two completely swapped.

Everyone else was crying as well, some holding themselves, some holding each other.

The end.
———————————————————
Heyo!
I just wanted to write some angst-
Ngl-
I hope you liked it!
Sorry if I made anyone sad TwT
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!