DN + Dreamity? - Requested - I'll help you

Dreamnap (Dream x Sapnap)
Dreamity (Dream x Quackity)
Requested by: Snakebosssss
TW:
- Bad Dreamnap
- Abusive relationship
- Sapnap isn't a good person in this
- Angst
- This is short as well
- Dreamity isn't really romantic but you can read it that way ig
- Dream ran away from Sapnap :)
- Enjoy and I'm sorry-
- - - - - - - - -

Dream looked behind him to make sure he wasn't there before jumping out the window and running as fast as he could. He couldn't stay in that house with him for any longer, and if he got caught he'd be dead. Dream ran all the way to Quackity's house, Quackity was the only one who knew about what he would do to Dream, he was the only one who believed Dream.

He knocked on the door, constantly looking behind him to make sure he wasn't followed. "Dream? Hey, hey, what happened?" Quackity asked as he opened the door, letting Dream inside. "It-it's him, I can't take it anymore, Quackity, I can't.." Dream held onto the shorter tightly, he could feel tears already building in his eyes.

"You can stay here, do you have your stuff?" Dream nodded, not letting go of Quackity. "C'mon, let's go sit down," Dream let go, but he grabbed Quackity's hand. Quackity closed the door and lead Dream to the lounge. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Quackity asked as they sat down, wrapping an arm around Dream gently.

The dirty blonde hesitated for a moment before nodding, deciding he did want to talk about it. "Sap- Sap's been, uhm, angrier than usual.. I think it might be because I asked him not to hit me anymore.." Dream started, keeping his eyes on the floor. "He won't stop telling me how much I'm disappointing him, and he's... he's started drinking as well,"

Quackity ran a hand through Dream's hair. "I finally ran away today because he- he was really drunk and he nearly fucking killed me," Dream wasn't overexaggerating. Sapnap had been drinking the entire day and Dream accidentally dropped one of the bottles while he was trying to put it away. It broke and he got really mad.

The ravenette smashed one of the empty bottles over Dream's head before making the dirty blonde pick up every glass shard with his mouth and- 

Dream huffed as he reached up to put one of the bottles back- Sapnap kept leaving them everywhere. He froze up when it slipped out of his hand and hit the floor before he could catch it. Dream quickly started to clean it up, only being stopped when he was pushed down onto his back.

"What the fuck did you do that for?!" Sapnap yelled- he drank too much today, that much was obvious. Dream didn't remember why he started drinking and he had tried before to stop him, so he gave up on getting Sapnap to quit. "...It slipped and-" Dream shut up when he was hit over the head with another bottle.

"Well, fucking clean it up!" Dream winced at the yelling as he sat up and moved onto his knees, reaching down to pick the glass up. The second he touched it with his hand he was kicked in the back. "Use your mouth like the bitch you are," Dream gulped before leaning down further, picking up a piece and starting to stand up.

Sapnap kicked him down again- Dream swore he swallowed the glass by accident. "Dogs can't walk like that," Dream slowly leaned down to get another piece and crawled over to the bin. His face scrunched up from the smell as he dropped the glass in and crawled back.

Dream had to keep himself from choking on whatever was stuck in his throat- if he made more of a mess Sapnap would get mad. He didn't think of it spilling out without him doing anything, though. He looked up at Sapnap who looked extremely unhappy with him, then he looked down- there were little bits of blood on the floor.

Dream decided to say fuck it and let himself cough, trying to get rid of whatever was stuck in his throat- it was a piece of glass after all. Dream grabbed a health potion from his inventory and quickly use it, leaning over the sick and coughing up the rest of the blood. Sapnap left to go drink more.

"...He did what?!" Quackity yelled, quickly apologizing when he saw how Dream flinched. "..Yeah.. it still hurts.." Dream muttered, leaning into Quackity. "I'm so sorry, Dream.. do you want anything? Any drink, panadol, anything?" Quackity asked, looking at the taller. "Mm.. just want you to stay here.." Quackity smiled softly, continuing to comb his hand through the other's hair.

"Of course, Dream.. I'll stay here for however long you want," Dream smiled back and hummed, moving so his head was in the younger's lap. This was something Dream only had with Quackity, everyone else felt too distant or didn't like him. "...Q?" Dream looked up at him. "Mm?" Quackity looked down at the man in his lap, smiling still.

"...Promise you won't leave me?" Quackity nodded. "Promise," Dream smiled, closing his eyes. As much as the situation with Sapnap hurt, Dream could get used to life with Quackity..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is really short- 
I'm sorry I didn't make it longer, I ran out of ideas for it tbh
I hope you enjoyed it anyway though!
Thank you for all your requests, everyone! I appreciate it!

I'll be heading off now! Bye bye, love you all! Have a good day/night! <3<3