No ship - Nothing that you say is mildly true...

"Cross my heart and hope to die," Dream started, or, he looked like Dream, judging on his outfit and hear. He didn't have a mask, so it was possible it was somebody else, but it seemed like the dirty blonde they all knew. He opened his eyes, looking up at a male who was quite a bit taller.

 He was a brunette, he wore glasses with red around the edges, he had earrings that were crosses, he was rather tan, his eyes were black, and he wore black pants, a white sweatshirt, and a pair of gloves."You never cross-" He kept going, grabbing the white sweatshirt and pulling him down. "-my fucking mind!"

The one they presumed to be Dream yelled, not caring about how the other grabbed onto his wrist. "Do you know what-" He began again, letting go and stepping back a bit, giving a forced smile to the one he was talking to. "- your little lies do?" He 'asked', tilting his head and gesturing to his own neck, which was covered in bruises, cuts, and.. over markings.

 "Do you know what I had to fight through?!" Dream shouted, taking his jumper off and lifting his shirt, showing off the scars, and even some new wounds that littered his body. Every last mark looked painful, but, it was too late to help with that. "Oh please, You probably deserved it all." The other man spat, rolling his eyes. Dream's eye twitched and he grabbed the man by the shirt again. 

"Nothing that you say is mildly true! Spit deceit through shifty smiles!" Dream had.. tears running down his cheeks? "Two faces, you've had for a while!" Dream kept yelling, not caring about how the rest of the smp was there. It was this person, this man, that he was focused on. "You act like such a fucking child! Grow up!" The other shouted back at him, wrapping a hand around his neck, only to have the wrist connected to said hand grabbed and pulled away.

"Who are you now? You're so hostile to me!" "I'm feeling homicidal! You better run and try to hide! Oh, I was living in denial!" Dream threw his hands up in the air, one of them holding a knife of some kind. "Through.. all this time you've had me riled up! All the shit has finally piled up!" Dream kept going, not listening to the other's attempt of asking if they could make up and move on.

"There's no chance of reconciling us! With the falsehoods, I've been filing away for months! You've made these stories up!" He kept yelling, pausing for a second when he heard the other spit an accusation at him. "Sick from the untruths you're throwing up! Had me thinkin' I was crazy but.. turns out I'm your favorite thing to discuss!!"

Dream grabbed the other's shirt tightly, letting the knife cut slightly through the shirt of the other. "You keep on talking-" The other man tried to speak. "SHUT UP!!" Dream screamed, pulling the other up and closer. "You keep rubbing salt into the cut!!" He kept going, throwing the other to the floor. 

After yelling a bit more he stopped and turned around, his eyes narrowed. "Baby you're a loser and I'm ashamed to say I ever knew 'ya. A user, taking all I'd give 'ya. I swear to God, I'll never miss 'ya." He finished, walking away without a single glance at the others.