Technodream - Requested - TECHNA POG?

Dream started laughing as she heard the donation Techna had just recieved, asking to do her best 'voice' while saying something random. She knew her pinkette girlfriend would do so, as she never backed down from a challenge. even if it wasn't exactly a good thing. Techna looked at the donation and chuckled, before clearing her throat and talking.

 "Hi everyone! My name is Techna-chan! UwU I'm just an ordinary 21-year-old Minecraft player!" She hummed out, Dream bursting out laughing and wrapping around her neck, burying her masked face in Techna's back, muffling her laughing as best as possible. The taller female covered her mouth for a moment, to stop herself from laughing.

 Dream thought for a few moments, before walking in front of Techna and wrapping her arms back around her neck, looking up into her eyes. "Hey Techy?~ Could you end the stream now, so we can cuddle? Pleeassseee?" Dream whined, placing a kiss to Techna's cheek, the pinkette telling her to wait for a few minutes, and then she'd end the stream. 

Dream whined again, but nodded. Techna kept streaming for a little while, but eventually said goodbye to all of her viewers, before ending the stream. As soon as the stream was over, Dream jumped on her girlfriend, nuzzling her cheek into her shoulder. "Cuddles!" The dirty blonde yelled, smiling widely..

"Yeah yeah, c'mon, bed or couch?" Techna chuckled, Dream grabbing her hand and pulling her to the couch, pushing her down. The pinkette leaned against the armrest of the couch, Dream smiling as she laid down, laying her head on Techna's stomach, holding her hand. Techna smiled down at her softly, running her free hand through the smaller's hair, knowing how much Dream loved it, much like cuddles.

The end!

IN MY DEFENSE I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IDEAS GOING INTO THIS OTHER THAN GENDERBENT TECH AND DRE

Also, all these requests are from people on my discord server! 

If you wanna join! : https://discord.gg/gq6GhEWeQF