Dreamnap - Mama..

TW: Death, mentions of blood, obviously- Screaming

"P-Puffy!!" Dream yelled, his wide eyes hidden behind his porcelain mask as always. He ran to the sheep hybrid, grabbing the corpse's shoulders. "I-I'm here! I kept our pr-promise!" Dream exclaimed, smiling as tears ran down his cheeks. He saw how Puffy's eyes were wide open, how the blood ran down her face, how one of her ears had been.. cut off, how she had a sword through her, how she was completely limp, yet he didn't care- well, he did care, but he didn't want to think about the state Puffy was in, he refused to accept the eternal rest the Sheep hybrid had obtained.

He paid no mind to everyone who stared at him, confused, he didn't care about how they were probably about to find out about their relationship, he didn't care... He wanted Puffy back.. "Hey!" He yelled, letting go of Puffy and letting her fall back into a wall. Dream reached up to his mask, tearing it off of himself and throwing it to the side, more tears rushing down his freckled cheeks, his eyes already slightly red.

Dream fell to his knees in front of the corpse, grabbing its shoulders again and shaking it, shaking her. "Puffy, wake up!!" He screamed, his voice breaking slightly. "Op-open your eyes!" Dream cried, grabbing her shoulder tighter with one hand, the other cupping her cheek. "Why won't you open your eyes?! Damnit!!" He screamed again, his voice filled with more and more desperation, fear and sadness each time. "Why can't you do anything??" He sounded.. angry, yet heartbroken.

"Hey!" Dream yelled again, removing his hand from Puffy's cheek and grabbing her other shoulder, his grip gentle but scared again. "Hey!!" He kept shouting, more tears escaping his eyes. He heard a bow and arrow being pulled back. "Hey, Hey, HEY!!!" He kept yelling, silently begging Puffy to wake up, to get up, to run, to be alive, to be okay.

Dream froze as he watched an arrow fly past him, cutting directly through Puffy's neck, the sheep not reacting. Dream pulled Puffy into him, throwing his head back as he screamed at the top of his lungs, his voice heartbreaking.. "MAMA!!!" He screamed, hugging his mother figure's corpse tightly, unable to stop screaming, no matter how much it hurt, even if he couldn't breathe properly, he couldn't stop...

 He eventually calmed slightly, letting go of her corpse and grabbing his sword, standing and looking back at his 'friends'. "You..killed...Mama... Papa... My little sister... My little brother... You killed them all! You all killed them!! You killed my family!! And you even had to take out Patches as well!! I'll make you all pay! I swear!!" He screamed, his fingers wrapping around the sword handle tightly, and he went to run at them, but arms wrapped around him, and he stopped.

"Sap-...nap...?" He muttered, his voice breaking mid name. Sapnap pulled Dream into him, allowing the dirty blonde to start crying and screaming again, rubbing his back, holding his head to his chest, kissing the top of his head at the same time. "Let it all out.."

The end.