No real ship? - The reason he didn't share,

TW: Mentions of Bullying, Mentions of Parents fighting, Suicide, Kidnapping, Torture, Implied r*... ,an eye being torn out, Mentions of self harm, Implied Abuse, 

George rested his head on the table, fighting back the tears that were threatening to fall. He hated school, so fucking much- He was failing in art, because he couldn't tell what color was which one, and nobody was willing to help him- not even the teacher. He was being bullied by students, because of how short he was, and how he was colorblind.

He just wanted an escape... When he got his colorblind glasses, it didn't help at all, he got bullied even more because he looked 'absolutely stupid' as they'd say. "Hey, Sweetheart! Dinners ready!" The brunette shook his head free of the thoughts, standing up and walking out his room, down to where his mother, father, and siblings were sitting.

"Come, sit down son, how was your day?" His father spoke, gesturing to the seat across from him, which George smiled and sat down in. "About that... father.. could we talk..after dinner?" "Of course, is something bothering you?" The brunette's dad asked, raising an eyebrow, nodding slightly when George did. "Alright then, Let's eat dinner, and then we can talk,"

George nodded, smiling softly. At least his family was nice... His friends as well! But, they weren't around too much... "Oh yeah, so, George? We found a new game, I was wondering if you wanted to try it later?' "Oh? Sure!"

-

Sapnap covered his mouth, running to his room- slamming the door shut behind him. He curled up on his bed, crying into his knees, He hated being a blaze hybrid- he just accidentally burnt a bunch of projects, and drawings of others- and his own. He hated how he was just slightly overweight, just to the point people would point it out.

But most of all, he hated how he didn't have any friends, or anyone who would consider helping him in math- the one subject he struggled with in school. Nobody who he could just laugh with, have fun with, nothing. His parents always fighting together didn't help much either, it just made him feel so much worse.

He stood up tiredly, rubbing his eyes and walking out of his room- just to get some water. When he got it and had finished drinking it, he refilled the cup and walked upstairs again, to his room. The ravenette placed the cup on the bedside drawer, then curled up on his bed, allowing himself to fall asleep slowly. He was a heavy sleeper, so he didn't have to worry about being woken up by his parents yelling. 

-

Dream stumbled back into the wall, raising his arms to protect himself from the incoming hit, only to find it caused a crack sound and intense pain. The dirty blonde cried out in pain, lowering his arm for a second- big mistake. He was hit, over, and over again, until he couldn't feel anything.

After a while of just being hit, he managed to get up- despite the loss of feeling- and he bolted to his room, slamming the door shut and hiding in his closet, in between and under clothes, with the doors to said closet closed. He heard his normal bedroom door creak open, and he had to cover his mouth to avoid letting the one hunting him find where he was.

He couldn't help but flinch when he heard and felt the person bang on the closet- flinching made the clothes move, alerting the person that Dream WAS in there. "Oh Daydream~ Mommy is already dead and daddy wants you gone~ So come on out and come with me! Unless.. you want to do it the hard way.." The person hummed, Dream freezing- tears rolling down his cheeks.

The dirty blonde let out a broken sob when the closet was opened, looking up into red eyes, though, his eyes quickly darted down to the knife in the person's hand. He would've screamed if it weren't for a hand covering his mouth, holding his head against the back of the closet.

Dream screamed into the hand as the knife was moved closer to his eye, and he grabbed onto the arm, trying to make it stop in place. But of course, his arms weren't strong enough to stop someone much older and more experienced than him.

Dream screamed his lungs out after the knife was dropped, but a finger managed to push past his eyelid, to the top and then behind his eye- before straight-up tearing it out. Dream ended up passing out.