DreamNotNap - Requested - Messed up Coding (Neko)

DreamNotNap (Dream x George x Sapnap)
Requested by someone irl- For privacy reasons I'm not going to say their name! Just as I have not said my name.
Top/s: Sapnap (23 in this au), George
Bottom: Dream
Smut, Smut, Smut.. Please don't judge-
————————————————–———————————
3rd Person

Dream, George and Sapnap had been planning a challenge, Basically, Dream was going to play as a Minecraft Cat, and the other two were supposed to beat the game, while keeping him alive. However, a Dream had messed up the coding and became a Cat-Human hybrid, or a Neko.

George and Sapnap didn't know this, however, until they went over to his house, wanting to check on him. Dream had been trying his best to figure out how to reverse the affects, though he couldn't figure it out, leading to him hiding in his room, blankets almost constantly over his head just in case.

Sapnap practically ran up the stairs of Dream's house first, having not bothered knocking since, the three of them were a thing. George followed him, though actually just walked up. They walked side by side to Dream's room, Sapnap knocking on the dark green coloured door.

He didn't get a response from Dream, or anyone inside the room, so George tried knocking. It was the same, except they heard something move inside, seemingly falling from something. They both got their swords out, just in case, before opening the door. They were expecting some kind of spider on the inside, but instead they saw something they never thought they would.

Dream was on the floor, obviously having rolled off the bed. He had cat ears that matched his hair colour, as well as a tail, also matching his hair. He had his jumper and shirt rolled up, just to below his chest, so his tail wasn't restricted to the small place.

Plus, he had his mask off, revealing almost all of his facial features. He had a green eye, as well as a red eye, the red one having a scar over it. He had freckles placed on his cheeks, spreading across his nose as well. He also had a very, almost unnoticeable blush on his cheeks, that quickly increased when he saw the door open.

Sapnap and George looked at each other, both blushing a lot before looking back at the person in front of them, on the floor. Dream was on his hands on knees, getting up, before looking back at them, not noticing his shirt and jumper were still rolled up.

George kept staring for a few moments before picking him up, taking him to the bed and sitting him on his lap, smiling widely. Sapnap ran over, jumping on the bed and sitting next to him, also smiling. George was super excited, feeling like a kid on Christmas, because there was a cat, and it was his lover. Sapnap felt exactly the same as George.

George started patting his head, while Sapnap stroked his tail, both still smiling. Dream squirmed a bit, not wanting the other's to see how much he liked it. His plans were completely stopped when suddenly one of the two males told him to stay still, which he for some reason, felt the need to listen to.

They both kept patting him, freezing when George touched one of his new cat ears, making him moan softly. Dream covered his mouth, blushing a lot.

"I-I'm sorry! I- I- Uh-"

He stuttered, moaning again when George started purposely rubbing his ears. George found himself smirking, stopping for a moment and silently telling Sapnap to test things on his tail. Sapnap smirked, and nodded. He started rubbing his tail, accidentally being a bit rougher with it at one point.

Just rubbing his tail softly was making Dream moan, but roughly, it nearly made him scream right away, in pleasure and surprise. Sapnap and George looked at each other, chuckling before doing both at the same time, both of them using both hands.