Dundy - Requested - You just, froze?

Dundy (Dream x Fundy)
Requested by: @ArsonQueen
Fluff <3<3
——————————
3rd Person

It had been about a wewk, possibly two, since the wedding, and Fundy had been avoiding Dream, who had been looking for him. Although, he couldn't avoid him any more, as he saw the blonde crying, and it still broke his heart to see this.

The fox walked over to the boy, slowly. Dream was sitting on the edge of a very high mountain, so he didn't want him to fall off. Fundy hesitated before sitting next to the other, staying quiet for a few minutes before finally speaking.

"What's wrong?"

He questioned, watching as the blonde started to sob again, covering his mouth. Fundy was hesitant to do anything regarding Dream, though soon hugged him.

"I-I d-d-d-didn't mean to- I w-w-wanted to p-p-p-pull away but-"

Dream cried out, tears rolling down his already tear stained cheeks. Fundy hushed him, rubbing his back.

"Sh... take deep breaths, then explain.."

He mumbled, finding himself smiling slightly as Dream listened to him, taking a few deep breaths in and out.

"I-I wanted t-to pull away from t-the kiss but... I p-panicked.. and i just- I just fr-froze! I-I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!!"

He cried again, only to be brought into Fundy's chest, said male combing his fingers through the younger's hair, hushing him again. They stayed like that for a while, about 10-15 minutes, the fox realising it was actually possible that was the case, whilst the blonde was too busy crying to think about anything.

Fundy picks Dream up gently, after standing up himself. He carried the younger to his, Fundy's, house, taking him inside. Dream clung onto the fox, still crying. Fundy felt his heart shatter with every quiet, soft sob that came from the other.

"Hey... Baby.. Calm down, I forgive you..."

Fundy whispered into his ear, carressing his cheek gently. Dream leaned into his hand, tears continuing to run down his face. Dream whispered multiple 'thank you's, and 'I'm sorry's, meaning each one full heartedly.

Fundy wrapped his arms around the small boy again, kissing the side of his head. Dream smiled lightly, a soft blush coming to his face. The fox laid down, making Dream do the same. The blonde cuddled up to his chest, falling asleep quite quickly.

Fundy took a while longer to fall asleep, going over all the things that had happened, and all the possible explanations to it all. Though, he eventually fall asleep, his arms remaining wrapped around the smaller protectively.

The end.
————————
Heyo!
I'm sorry for this being short- TwT
Also, yay! I got it done in the same day!
Thank you for your request!
Also, apologies to everyone, as it will take a short while to finish everything, but i will do all of them! I promise!
Have an incredible day/afternoon/night!
Cya!