D N B ? ? ? - Orphanage disaster :(

TW: Death, Selling of a human, implied abuse of multiple kinds, orphanages, fires, gunshots, kidnapping

 Dream hugged his knees to his chest as he sat on his bed, leaning his head against the wall. He didn't feel like laying down, and being in a corner appealed to him for whatever reason. The dirty blonde wasn't allowed to leave his room right now- nobody was- and even though he had 4 other kids in the same room, he felt oddly alone.

The only reason they weren't allowed to leave at the moment is because they were in lock down- some people had come knocking at the door earlier and they threatened the orphanage, threatening to take all the kids by force if they weren't given over. And of course, they left when they were told it wasn't happening, but they were going to come back.

Dream only knew this because he overheard their conversation while going down to ask for something, "Hey. Day?" One of the kids started, looking over at him. They normally shortened his name to either Day or Dream, as his name was Daydream - Daydream Clay, he didn't have a last name- "Mmm?" Dream hummed out, looking over in their direction.

"Mama Grey said that when we're let out, we can have icecream and cake! Aren't you excited??" Dream sighed softly, getting up and walking over to his friend- his sibling. The dirty blonde cupped their cheek, hugging them with the other arm. "What kind of icecream are you going to have?" "Depends, I know that you want to try chocolate though," Just as the younger one of the two went to speak again, there was screaming downstairs.

"W-What was that?! It sounded like- mmph!" Dream out a hand over their mouth, running a hand through their hair. "Stay quiet..." The dirty blonde whispered, removing the hand and ushering all of the kids to him, proving that he'd try to protect them. The youngest ones were quietly sobbing and whimpering, gunshots now able to be heard.

Dream got the others to cover their ears, and then he slowly snuck to the door, peeking through a small crack in the door itself. He walked back to the others, looking out the window slightly, before nodding to himself. "C'mon, I'm gonna get Mama to take you guys to people you're safe with, it's okay," He whispered softly, going back to the door again and opening it slightly.

"Mama! Come, take them!" He whisper shouted, the woman quickly going into the room. She helped them - The other children - escape, Dream being the last to go- because, well, he refused to unless the others were safe, but, just when he, one of the older kids, and one of the adults were escaping, both the older kid and the adult got shot, someone running to Dream and restraining him as quickly as they could.

"Let go!! No! Big bro!! Mama Fay!" He cried, struggling in the person's arms. "Let me go!! LEAVE ME ALO-n..e...." He screamed, trailing off at the end due to the other injecting him with something- making him black out.

When Dream woke up, he was tied up- his legs tied together and his arms too, preventing him from releasing himself. Another thing he noticed, he was completely nude. Soon after noticing these two things, he heard whistling and clapping, and his head instantly snapped towards the source of the sound. "We've got ourselves a real doll here, now don't we?~ Not a bit of this piece is fake!" There was a person right next to the cage he was in, that person was the one talking.

And that's when people started yelling prices, the highest being told to take him after the event was over. What event? Where were his siblings? Oh right, he helped them escape! They were safe... right? Dream tried to curl up, shivering- it was so fucking cold. And the bars of this cage were absolutely freezing on his skin. He ended up passing out, though, he'd later regret that. When he woke up again, Dream was in a new place, on the floor.

"You're finally awake, are you doll?" A voice purred, scaring the shit out of Dream. He tensed up, looking around for the source of the voice. He ended up finding it was from a man who seemed to be in his 40s. He had bits of grey and white hair sticking out from his almost bald head. God, he already hated this man. Dream started moving back slowly, staring at the man.

The guy stood up, slowly walking over, loving the way Dream yelped upon hitting the wall. . . . He didn't want to think back on that. That was years ago. He was free now- he did still have multiple scars and marks left over, but, he didn't care. He was with other people now, people who saw him as a friend. And... a few of them looked familiar.

"Techno.. I-I swear, I've met you and Tommy before.." The dirty blonde mumbled, looking up at the pinkette. "Hah? I mean, your name did sound like something I've heard before but-" "Did you grow up in an orphanage?" "Y...es?.." "Do you remember... Mother Grey?" "....Yes..." "Do you remember a kid who people normally called... Day?.." "Oh yeah, that kid, he was honestly cute but.. he died-" "That-That was me- Techno-" "HOLY FUCK. REALLY?"