Info!

Hello Everyone!!! 

Thank you for choosing this oneshot book! A

As I said in the description, and title, This is Bottom Dream!

So I'd prefer if you stuck with ships with Dream in them, however, if there's another ship or friendship you want to see, then, depending on what it is, I may do it! 

Please request on the request page and, nowhere else. I don't want to have to go through every single comment to find Requests. Thank you. 

Please don't hesitate to send me requests! Again, thank you for reading this!

I'll put some Info on what you can and can't request on the request page. 

--Also could I please ask that you all stop with going 'what' and 'it's dreamnoblade, not technodream' and all of that stuff? I'm sorry, it just gets really annoying. Both are the same ship, so it doesn't even matter what you call it. I could call dnf Georgewastaken, Dreambur Wream, Drellumina Illuminawastaken, etc etc, but it wouldn't change anything. So please, Please stop with that. I have gotten around 31 comments about it.

Putting the top at the start of the ship name is something a lot of people do, and I do it too sometimes. (Georgewastaken, Technodream, Sapdream) However, I also go and use the more popular alternatives (Dreamnotfound, Dreamnoblade, Dreamnap). I normally wouldn't care whatsoever, it's just so hard not to pay attention to it when every week or so I get another comment on it.