Entire Dream Harem - Requested - The Exhausting Challenge

Entire Dream Harem + Minx, and Mxmtoon x Dream
Requested by: @General_Clay
Top/s: Everyone - Dream
Bottom: Dream
Smut. And more smut. Possibly some smut. Maybe, just, maybe some smut, oh, and a hint of Smut! Possibly a Fluff.
This is probably going to be a long oneshot, that may end up needing a few parts.
Warning! A LOT OF SMUT! MULTIPLE PEOPLE X DREAM! SOME PEOPLE YOU MIGHT NOT SHIP WITH HIM!
————————————————————
3rd Person

Dream had, accepted a challenge. He didn't know what the challenge was, nor why he accepted it so quickly, but he did. The challenge was from Eret. He found out what the challenge was at Midnight, on the day the challenge started. Basically, He had to... have sex with almost everyone who liked him in that way, whether they admitted it or not.

Dream, of course, was going to decline, though... Eret had already told this, group chat he called 'The Dream Harem' that Dream had this challenge, so now he had to go through with it. He was added to the group chat, and told them all, and I quote.

"Because of Eret, and the fact I do, indeed, like you all. I have accepted a challenge. I'm probably going to regret it, though, that's not something to think about now. As per the challenge, I give you all consent to.... you know what with me one time each. Again, this is because of the challenge..."

Everyone on the chat were excited, and of course, Dream had to temporarily ban Tommy, Purpled, Tubbo, and a few more from the server, so they wouldn't join and... be dragged into this, in any way. He was just.. regretting the fact he had agreed to a war the next week.

It was the next morning, and Dream had been given a list of people, the list had the following people:

'Fundy, Sapnap, George, Techno, Karl, Illumina, Minx, Mxmtoon'

Even though some weren't originally on the server, he had to add them, just for this one challenge. He was, to be honest, terrified. He knew he was going to be in pain. He knew it would be torture. But... He didn't, hate the idea? He was just scared. And to make matters worse. He still had his virginity. Though, nobody knew that.

He joined the server, checking who was on. There were two people online. Fundy and Illumina. He breathed in shakily, closing his eyes before walking to his base. Half way there, he was pinned to a wall, by Fundy, who was smiling softly.

"Dream! Is it true? Can I really?"

Fundy yelled out, intertwining their fingers, still having him against the wall.

"M-Mhm!... Yeah, You can.."

Dream stuttered, blushing a lot just thinking about what was to come. Fundy smiled, before leaning down to kiss his neck, before getting straight to the point. He lifted his jumper off his him, going to move his mask before a Dream shook his head.

"Please don't...not yet..."

He mumbled, looking down. Fundy nodded, kissing the top of his head before pulling his pants down. He started kissing his neck, travelling down further until he got to just above his boxers. Fundy looks up at him, putting a hand on his cheek.

"Are you sure this is alright? You don't have to do this...."

Fundy asked, obviously worried. Dream smiled softly, nodding.

"It's alright, I'm okay with this Fundy..."

Dream replied, still smiling until he was flipped, pushed back into the wall gently. The fox male pulled his boxers down, before stripping himself. He pushed into the other without any warning, though went slowly. He was careful with the blonde, holding his hips gently.