No ship - The tough death of a celebrity

TW: Suicide, mentions of needles

 Phil hadn't expected to be woken up at 1 in the morning by a panicking 17 year old calling him. It was from Dream's phone, but it was Tubbo who called him. "Hey, hey, try to breathe, what happened mate?" The blonde listened to Tubbo breathe deeply for a few moments, before he told him what happened- nearly making Phil drop his phone.

"Dr-Dream- He was- He jumped and-and he's in the hospital and- is he- is he going to die, Phil?" Tubbo spoke relatively quickly, trying to fight the sobs wanting to escape his lips. "...Mate, Me and the other's will be there soon, okay? Hang in there for me, are your parents with you right now?" Phil had to make sure the brunette would be okay when he hung up before doing so- as alright as he could be when his brother just tried to commit.

He heard Drista sobbing next to him. "Y-Yeah, Mum's here.." Tubbo stammered, and he could tell by the slight shuffling he probably reached to wipe his eyes. "Alright, I promise I'll be there soon," Phil repeated before bidding a goodbye and hanging up. The man quickly got up, yelling for his kids to get their shoes on and get downstairs- before making sure they were all awake.

Luckily, he was loud enough to wake his kids up. Phil was planning to text the rest of them after they got to the hospital- or even in the morning. Techno, Wilbur and Tommy quickly ran downstairs to Phil, to see why he wanted them to put shoes on. "In the car, now. We're going to the hospital," The blonde instructed quickly- the others thankfully not asking any questions. They all got in the car and Phil started driving.

Most of the drive was silent, apart from the occasional question. "Dad... what's going on?" Wilbur spoke up first, looking at the blonde- worried, concerned and confused. "...You'll see.." Phil muttered quietly- he didn't think he could explain it without breaking down crying, it hurt to know that one of the people he considered his son, was in the hospital, and not in a good state. They got to the hospital, Phil quickly getting them out and going to the front desk.

"We're here for Dream Wastaken. We're family friends," The nurse standing there nodded, giving him the room number and smiling sadly at them all. "Wait.. we-we're here for Dream?! What happened to him?!" Tommy started yelling, looking at the older. "Come on, we need to go check on him and his family.." And with that, they walked to Dream's hospital room, each of them tensing when seeing the said male's state.

He was laying in his bed, his legs were forced to be straight, and his arms looked, very off. He had a needle in one of his arms, administering pain medications to the male. "..." Techno stayed silent, walking to one of the chairs next to Dream and holding his hand gently. Dream's mother was asleep, Tubbo and Drista sitting there with tears streaming down their cheeks.

Tommy walked over to them- hesitating for a moment before hugging them both tightly. Nobody said anything, not until they heard a long beep from the heart monitor, all of them starting to cry at least somewhat. "He-... he's.." Doctors rushed in, quickly trying to get his heart to beat again.

They failed..