Drellumina - Requested - They got him </3

Drellumina (Dream x Illumina, Don't know actual ship name TwT)
Requested by: @Ninthe555
Angst </3
——————————
3rd Person

Illumina and Dream were in the middle of a job, which they had practiced for multiple times, and Illumina had the idea to annoy Dream by calling him short repeatedly, to which Dream ended up yelling at him. Illumina chuckled, apologising before looking back where their victim was now, shutting Dream up with a quick kiss.

"Shh, He's there..."

Illumina whispered to Dream, who nodded. The victim, a girl with relatively short, purplish hair that went to her shoulders, was on their phone, in a call. Dream looked at Illumina before silently climbing down from the tree, running the opposite direction.

Everything was going perfectly, their boss, Wilbur, had managed to distract the girl, while Dream got into his position, and Illumina watched her. Again, it was going perfectly, until the female hung up in the middle of the conversation and turned around, grinning.

Illumina found himself tensing at her firey red eyes, which were looking in his direction. She grinned wider, pointimg directly to him.

"Come on out, Mr. Illumina!"

She shouted, ignoring the screams coming from the building behind her, which Dream had gone into through the back. She snapped her fingers before crossing her arms, her eyes narrowing.

"I'm getting impatient. Come on!"

She shouted again, stamping her foot. Illumina stayed still, watching her while waiting for Dream to finish the job. Suddenly, two visibly muscular people left the building, pushing someone infront of them. This person had a bag over their head, so it was hard to know who it was.

Illumina's eyes followed the small person, watching as they were pushed to their knees. His eyes widened as the bag was taken off of the person's head, dropping his gun and covering his mouth, tears beginning to form.

A dirty blonde male was there, on his knees, tears running down his freckled cheeks. His blood red eye was closed due to a very prominent bruise that was directly over it, leaving only his emerald green eye open. His hands had been tied behind his back, and his jumper and shirt had been forcibly taken off.

Illumina would've ran to him, if he wasn't forced to stay in place by another person who had managed to climb up the tree behind him. Illumina struggled against them before hearing a cry of pain from his blonde lover, quickly looking back.

Judging by the fact his was properly laying on the floor now, and the red mark on his back, he had been either pushed harshly, or kicked to the floor. Which definately wasn't fun, as their shoes were ones that could really hurt, and the floor wasn't flat, nor soft in the slightest.

The girl started laughing, sitting on Dream's back and forcing his head up via his hair. His face was red from the impact with the ground, and there were a few cuts already. Illumina started struggling again.

"Bring him down! He just wants a closer look!"

She yelled, laughing again. The person who had hold of Illumina climbed down from the tree, with Illumina. They pushed him towards the blonde, though kept him an arms length away, just to make it more painful for them both. As they would be able to help each other, if they could reach out.

The female seemed to be getting bored, and got a gun out of Dream's pocket, standing up. She didn't shoot however, making Dream get back on his knees before doing anything. Illumina watched in horror, awaiting the inevitable, there being nothing he could do to help.

Dream looked at him with his glassy eye, the other still being closed. Nothing was happening, and they were both just staring at each other, until the girl grabbed his hair harshly again, making him gasp in pain. She put the end of the gun in his mouth, as far as she could without touching him with her other hand that was holding the gun.

Dream looked at her, more tears rolling down his cheeks as he found out what she was about to do. She laughed belfre positioning her finger on the trigger, about to fire it. Dream looked at Illumina, trying his best to smile before the shot rang out.

Illumina watched as the boy went limp, blood spilling from his mouth. The speed runner fell to his knees as he was let go, crying quietly. He did nothing else until he heard laughter. His senses were overtaken by rage and sorrow, and he got up, shooting all of them spot on.

He picked Dream's lifeless body up, bridal style, carrying him back to the place they worked. He ignored people's cries from around them, seeing their friend, best friend, even, for some of them, their brother, dead in Illumina's arms.

The end.
—————————
Heyo guys, Girls, nonbinary pals, and everyone in between!
I don't know if this was alright- But i tried!
Thank you so much for the request! <3<3
I love you all!
I'll be posting the QnA answers shortly!
Take care of yourselves! (Drink water, eat food, sleep, ect)
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!