TechnoDream - Not a full explanation..

TW: Implied (technical) cheating, yelling, break up

"OH, SO YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID! I'M LEAVING!" Techno yelled, starting to walk to the door. It started off as Dream talking to Techno about something that happened, and then it turned out like this. Dream knew Techno could have a really short temper at times, but he didn't expect it to go so far.

 "T-Tech- Babe- I'm sorry-" Dream stammered, looking at Techno with wide eyes, tears building in them. "Shut up. I'm leaving, that's final." Dream stepped forwards as Tech got closer to the door. The dirty blonde felt tears run down his cheeks as he left, the door slamming shut behind him. "M-Mama?.." Dream glanced to his son, wiping his tears away. 

 "Hey Baby.." He smiled at Ranboo sadly as he picked him up, running a hand through his hair. "Where is Papa going?.." The enderman hybrid questioned, looking at his mother, confused. "He's going somewhere, he'll be there for a while.." Dream muttered, not wanting to tell Ranboo directly that his father left them.. It was all Dream's fault.. He messed up. 

He shouldn't have talked about it- He shouldn't of- "N-No sad mama.." Small hands wiped tears away from Dream's cheeks, making him smile. Dream carried Ranboo to his - Dream's - room, laying down with his son. Ranboo smiled, cuddling up to his mother, who kissed the top of his head.  "Hey Techno... I miss you... I'm sorry.." Dream mumbled into the phone, trying not to cry.

 He knew Techno wouldn't return the call, but he'd still try to make contact.. 

"Techno, what happened between you two?.." Phil asked his son, wanting to know, so he knew if he could help or not. "He-.. I was an idiot.. He was talking to me about how somebody had been kissing him and- and it went further than kissing- And I-I-" 

The pinkette stuttered, covering his mouth and closing his eyes tightly, desperately trying to stop himself from crying. "I miss him so damn much. A-And I want to listen to him but- But-.. he probably doesn't feel the same.." Techno smiled sadly as Phil wrapped his arms around his son, running a hand through the pink hair.

"