Technodream - Requested - George..

Dream looked at Sam, unsure if he was being serious when he said he was being let out.. "Dream, come on. I don't have all day." Sam spoke, crossing his arms and waiting for the dirty blonde to stand and follow him. Dream walked over quickly, not wanting to miss his chance to get out of this literal hell hole.

 Sam grabbed his arms and handcuffed him, before leading him out of the prison. Dream was told he could go anywhere, but he was warned that he would be chained up in the prison if he did a single crime whilst out. The dirty blonde nodded, before running to a certain brunette, desperately wanting to see his best friend again.

 He got to George and he smiled, yelling out for him. When the brunette turned, he smiled wider, until his stomach was met by a sword, which was now through it. "G-George..?" Dream stuttered, looking up at George. "You're meant to be in prison!! How the fuck did you get out?!" George screamed, pulling the sword out, only to strike him again. "S-Sam he-" 

"Shut up and just die already!" The brunette interrupted, about to strike Dream for the last time- before he was pulled back and restrained by a certain pinkette. "What the fuck do you think you're doing with my piglet?" Techno questioned, glaring at the brunette who shivered in fear.

The end

YES, THESE ARE SHORT, I AM VERY VERY AWARE.