Idiot. - Skephalo - Short + Don't leave me!!! - Dreambur - Short

Bad finally broke out of it, endless tears flowing down his cheeks. The egg was gone, the others had managed to destroy it- but where... where is Skeppy? The demon hybrid started running around, looking for his husband? Husband. He soon found small diamonds on the path, along with larger shards- which had bits of blood on them. He started running faster.

Bad looked around frantically, making sure to follow the path, and he eventually found Skeppy on his knees, crying his heart out with diamond shards sticking out from his arms, legs, and even a bit on his face. Something that happened when Skeppy got really upset. "Skeppy..." Bad whispered, walking forwards slowly. Skeppy didn't react, he just cried, and cried, and cried.

Bad knelt down next to him, wrapping his arms around the other, not caring about how Skeppy tried to push him away. "Skeppy.. I'm- I'm here for you... and... I'm sorry.." Bad mumbled, the other crumbling in his arms and holding onto him. "D-Damnit B-Bad!... I-I thought you hated m-me!" Skeppy choked out, hitting Bad's chest. The brunette held his husband closer, running a hand through his hair.

"I could never hate you Skeppy, I love you and you know that.." Bad kissed Skeppy's nose, earning a small chuckle from the other.

Bad wiped Skeppy's tears away, larger hands reaching up to his own face, wiping tears of his own away. "I love you too, You cheesy asshole.." Skeppy laughed softly, watching Bad contemplate whether to laugh, or yell 'language'. "Skeppy, I love you but- Language!" "Yeah yeah, C'mon... Let's... Let's go home, I want cuddles, Bad. And I will get them one way or another."

.

Dream ran, crying for help. He kept running, and he was soon in a very, very open place, and he saw someone, who he knew. He kept yelling for help, but nobody cared. Dream didn't have his mask on, nor did he have a hoodie- he was just wearing a plain white shirt. "WIL!! HELP! PLEASE!!"

Dream cried, tears running down his cheeks as he kept running and running, reaching just to where Wilbur was standing, before a knife pierced straight through his chest, blood pooling on he floor. The dirty blonde lost all balance and fell to his knees, gasping for air. "Hello?! Hey hey! Can you hear me?! The ambulance is on their way, what's- what's your name?!"

Wilbur called, making his voice loud to make sure that Dream could hear him, kneeling down and holding him gently. Dream held the other's shirt tightly, sobs escaping his lips. "W-Wil..." He sobbed, holding him tighter. The brunette's eyes widened and he started screaming, nononono, this couldn't be right...

"DREAM! DREAM- OH GOD-" Wil screamed, his breathing growing quick and uneven. Dream let another sob escape as he slowly moved his hand, cupping the brunette's cheek. "I-I'm sorry Wilb-...ur..." Dream choked out, falling to the floor, making the knife push deeper inside. Dream's eyes rolled back, and he just... stopped.

"Dream?... Dream?! No! Nonononono!! Dream!! DREAM!!" Wilbur started screaming again, not caring about the others around him, running over and watching- one of them had a phone, recording this entire thing- they thought it was just acting. "DREAM!! PLEASE- NONONO!" Wil kept going, unable to stop crying as his friend- his crush- passed away in his arms.

"Haha... funny joke- you guys- you can s-stop now.." One of the others choked out, Wilbur looking at them quickly. "You-... You think th-this is a joke?! He's f-fucking dead!!!" Wilbur cried, clinging onto Dream, who laid still and unresponsive.