Nream? - Requested - Baby, You look beautiful..

Nream? (Niki x Dream, Don't know what to call the ship—)
Requested by: EmilyLikesShipping
Ya know the drill
Top: Niki/Nihachu
Bottom: Dream
Fluff, slight angst,
————————————-
3rd Person

Niki and Dream had decided they'd stream together. By that, they'd be in seperate rooms, yes, but Dream would be in a call with her during the stream. What happened, however, was not expected. Niki started streaming after joining the call with Dream, as expected.

She showed they were joined by Dream via showing the Discord screen, to which people were excited. She greeted her stream as usual, smiling. Dream also greeted them, telling them there would be a surprise for everyone near the end. Now, Niki didn't know this, nor expect it, so she was just as curious as the rest.

Niki and Dream lived together, and they were dating, but Dream had never actually shown her his face, never. She was curious as to whether he would finally show his face, though she wasn't expecting it.

After an hour or two, Niki said she was planning to end the stream soon, to which the chat said 'Aw, Ok', 'Nuuuu', 'Don't end itttt', 'Alrighty', ect. Dream stayed quiet for a few moments before asking something.

"Niki, you have discord up, right?"

He asked, to which she nodded and smiled.

"Yeah! I do, why?"

She questioned, tilting her head slightly. She heard Dream breathe in heavily before his face cam turned on. He had his normal mask on and everything however. The chat started going crazy, just seeing Dream actually had his face cam on. He waited before removing the mask, his eyes closed.

He opened his eyes, showing his emerald green and his blood red eyes. He had freckles scattered around his face, as well as a soft blush. He had a few scars here and there, though, they weren't that noticeable. He had the green jumper everyone seemed to draw him in, and a black choker around his neck for no apparent reason.

Niki found herself staring, only snapping out of it when she heard the other saying her name.

"Niki?... Niki??... Are you ok?... D-Do I really look that bad?.."

He asked, his expression going from a slightly shy one, to a sadder looking one. Niki shook her head quickly, her eyes wide as she realised.

"O-Of course not Dream!"

She stuttered, unintentionally making it sound like a lie. Dream apologised, looking down as he went to turn the camera off. Niki shook her head again.

"Don't! Dream I-"

She started, stopping when he had turned it off. She stood up, going to Dream's room without a word and hugging him, turning the face cam back on.

"Dream... Come on.."

She started, watching as Dream shook his head, sniffling lightly.

"N-No- I-I shouldn't of shown my face... Th-They're all going t-to hate me... because of h-how I l-look Niki!"

He stuttered out, a few tears running down his face. Niki shakes her head, wiping the tears away and holding the blonde's head to her shoulder.

"Dream...Baby, you look beautiful... I don't think anybody could hate you..."

She stated, lifting his head back up and looking into his eyes, a hand on his cheek. Dream smiled slightly, though shook his head, refusing to believe he was beautiful. Niki stared into his eyes before leaning forwards and kissing him, keeping a hand on his cheek, the other on his chair next to his head, holding her up.

They couldn't see it, but the chat was seriously going insane. They both closed their eyes, their positions changing to some degree. Niki was now on the chair, but Dream was on her lap. They pulled away, looking into each other's eyes. Dream covered his face, looking to the side while blushing intensely.

Niki smiled softly, kissing the side of his head, whispering something into his ear before getting back up, going to her own room again. She looked at the chat, chuckling when she saw it.

The end.
——————————
Yo!
So
I know this isn't great-
But I tried!
I hope you guys liked it!
Thanks for reading!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!