Dreamnotnap - Requested - Reward time~ (Part two of "Worship me <3")

Dreamnotnap (Dream x George x Sapnap)
TW:
- None that I know of

Rushed a bit
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream looked at George when the brunette asked him a question. "Dream~ Do we still get our reward?~" He hummed, one eyebrow raised. "You do, for being good during your punishment," Dream spoke simply, a small moan being forced out of him when he was pulled off of Sapnap's and George's dicks.

"Get on your hands and knees, babe~" Sapnap whispered into the dirty blonde's ear, watching as he listened. George and Sapnap threw away the used condoms. "Is it okay with you if we leave the condoms out this time, love? It's up to you, of course," Sapnap again. "Do whatever, but if you two aren't clean, I'm going to kill you," Dream didn't want to get an infection or anything- it would suck.

They made sure they were clean every couple of months, and they didn't sleep with anybody else. "Got it," Sapnap pressed a kiss into the tallest's shoulder. George whispered something into Sapnap's ear. The brunette got up from the bed, searching through the bottom drawer for two specific things.

"Sap, set this up," George handed something to Sapnap- Dream couldn't see it, he was facing the other way. Dream watched as Sapnap put a camera on the table against the bed- it captured the entire bed and would be able to film absolutely everything that happened on it. "The c-camera? Really?"

Dream had a love hate relationship with the camera, sometimes, it felt absolutely amazing to know he was being filmed, that the other two could watch it whenever they wanted- sometimes it felt so humiliating. He didn't mind them using it, at all, it was just embarrassing. "Unless you wanna back out now, you've got a long night ahead of you~" George purred, grabbing another thing from the drawer- a box.

Dream looked back at George to see what he was doing. "W-What's in there?" He stammered, he hadn't seen that yet. "You'll see~" George hummed, starting to get things out of the box. Sapnap grabbed Dream by his chin, kissing him deeply and making sure he couldn't see the brunette. Dream kissed back, his eyes widening when he felt something be held against his dick, it felt thin and he could tell they used nothing really special to hold it there.

"That's only one thing, baby~ Sap, can you please put this on him?" Dream tried to look at what it was, but once again, Sapnap kept it hidden- until he was putting it on the dirty blonde. "Do you remember your safe taps?" They called them 'safe taps' because it was easier to remember. Dream nodded, going through them as quickly as he could.

"Three taps, stop, two taps, go, four taps, slow down," Dream listed them off. Sapnap nodded, giving him a smile before continuing. "Open your mouth, cutie~" Dream listened, opening his mouth. He watched as Sapnap put a gag on him- what was different about it compared to the other one they had, was that this one had some sort of dick shaped thing instead of a ball or a gap.

"That okay?" Dream nodded, smiling as best he could with the gag on. "We'll take it out if you need us too," Sapnap pressed a kiss to Dream's forehead before joining George behind Dream. The dirty blonde tensed when he felt something push into his hole, quickly relaxing though.

Dream moaned around the gag in his mouth as whatever it is moved around- it felt like one of the two's tongue but he couldn't be sure. "Fuck George, that's hot," Sapnap breathed out, watching his lover fuck Dream on his tongue. George kept using his tongue until Dream came- it didn't take too long.

Dream was already shaking, he didn't know how much longer he could hold himself up. "Keep facing the camera, Dreamie," George spoke, Dream couldn't not listen. Sapnap lubed both his and George's dicks up, both of them occasionally glancing to Dream's hands. Sapnap was the first to put it in, George then joining him.

Both groaned at the feeling of being inside his hole again. Dream moaned out, his hole clenching around them. Dream felt his dick getting hard again, despite the orgasm that happened mere seconds ago. Dream kept his eyes on the camera, no matter how difficult it was or how much he wanted to close his eyes. Dream gripped onto the sheets underneath him as he felt the two already starting to thrust in and out.

Neither were gentle, but George's were slow and deep, Sapnap's were fast and a bit shallow. He could tell the difference quite easily, but that's not what he cared about. He cared about how he was full the entire time. Dream moans started getting louder when George started thrusting faster, and Sapnap started hitting deeper inside him.

 Dream was being literally pushed forwards at least a bit with the force of each thrust. Dream couldn't tell which dick was which anymore, which didn't happen often- he had them up his ass so often he had practically memorized the shape of both.

Dream felt one of them brush up against his prostate and he arched his back, his eyes rolling back as he felt himself getting really close again as both George and Sapnap directed their focus to that area. Dream came all over the sheets under again, the two inside of him climaxing in him as well, at least they were white sheets.

The dirty blonde's arms gave out under him, Sapnap quickly using an arm to hold his upper body up, George already was holding him by his hips. The two kept going. Dream would be lying if he said he wasn't crying, it wasn't that he was upset or that it hurt- that much at least- it was just a lot. And everything felt so good.

Dream let out another lewd moan when whatever was next to his dick started vibrating. Dream subconsciously moved his hips up as though to get the new feeling away from his overly sensitive dick. It, obviously, didn't work and Dream could briefly tell he was sobbing, he didn't want any of it to stop. Or.. he didn't, he started choking on the gag a bit because of the saliva.

He tapped on the sheets three times, he needed the gag off- it wasn't too nice, not at the moment at least. Immediately after noticing, the two stopped, pulled out and took the gag off- they also turned off the vibrator. "Dream, hey baby, you with us?" George gently rubbed Dream's shoulders, before the dirty blonde shook his head.

"F-Fine just.. needed.. gag out," Dream panted, coughing a bit. "I'm sorry sweetheart, are you okay?" Dream nodded- he wanted them back inside, just without the gag- that's all. "Wan' you two back.." Dream muttered. "Aw~ Baby wants our cocks back inside him?" Dream nodded, pushing his ass up. George and Sapnap looked at each other, smirks on both of their faces.

Sapnap gave a pretty hard slap to Dream's ass, making the man cry out a moan. "You like that, don't you? No matter what we give you, whether it's pain, praise, you always like it. Your pretty little dick is already hard again, how many times have you came now?" George was the one doing the talking, he was better at that.

"Th-three.." Dream mumbled, another moan leaving his mouth as Sapnap slapped his ass again, harder. "You little slut~ You counted?" Dream nodded, whimpering slightly after another moan was forced out of him. He was a whore for pain. "I wanted a verbal answer, if you keep misbehaving we might have to either give you a punishment, or just not put our dicks back in," George started, Dream quickly giving him the answer he wanted.

"Y-Yes, George, I did count.." Dream stammered, looking down. George looked at Sapnap and nodded, silently agreeing to getting back to their activities. George thrusted inside first, going as deep as he could in one, quick thrust. "AH~! GEorge!~" Dream obviously hadn't expected it, if his facial expression, his moan and his physical reaction was anything to go off of.

He threw his head back, his eyes wide again. Sapnap copied George right after, but pulled on Dream's hair as well. And if Dream came embarrassingly quick just at the two entering and pulling his hair, that was his secret. Or well, not really. It couldn't be considered much of a secret with it spilled under him.

"Fuck, already? Soon, you're gonna be dry~" Sapnap purred, looking at George before starting to thrust again- keeping his hand in Dream's hair. He made sure he pulled on it each time he thrusted. George started as well, holding Dream's hips tightly. They didn't expect Dream to cum so quickly, and while they felt slightly bad for Dream, they knew he was enjoying himself.

"A-AhHn~!" Dream moaned as Sapnap, this time, seemed to find his prostate again. "S~aP~! RiGht therE~!" Dream practically screamed, arching his back and trying to push his ass further back. Sapnap listened to the older's cries of pleasure, aiming there. Soon enough, George and Sapnap grew into a brutal rhythm.

Both of them focused on Dream's prostate and every time one was pulling out to get ready to thrust back in, the other was thrusting in before pulling out. Dream couldn't even get words out anymore, just sounds. The two were extremely close to their second orgasm, they kept their eyes on Dream's hand, just in case.

"Gonna cu~m! Fuck, so tight and good for us," George was getting verbal, surprising. "Me too George~!" Sapnap cried, fucking into Dream harder, it was almost inhuman. After they both came inside Dream again, they checked up on the dirty blonde. "Hey baby, you okay?" Sapnap pulled out carefully, quickly moving to look at Dream in the eyes.

Dream looked extremely fucked out of his mind. He was drooling -a lot-, his cheeks were extremely red, his eyes had rolled back and he had tears streaming down his cheeks. That's not even mentioning his hair being everywhere, Sapnap's fault, and the cum on the sheets and his stomach.

"Dream, you with me?" Dream nodded briefly, collapsing onto the bed but almost instantly hissing in pain. "Sorry sweetheart, George will get you some stuff for the pain," The ravenette combed his hand through Dream's hair- George had left, getting some panadol or something.

"Sap~ Cl-lean up t..t-the mess you and George m-ade~" Dream hummed, his throat was obviously sore. Sapnap looked down at the dirty blonde who looked back up. "When George is back, I'll go sort out the bath for us," Sapnap hummed as he moved back to behind Dream. "Are you sure about this, love?" Dream nodded, burying his face into one of the few clean-ish spots on the sheets.

Sapnap smiled softly, kissing down Dream's back before getting to his ass again, looking at the red marks he left. The ravenette hesitated for a moment- he was more than happy to do this, he didn't know if it was a good idea for Dream though. "Saaaapp," Dream whined, pushing his ass back again.

That was all the encouragement Sapnap needed to start eating Dream out like he was a starved man. Dream let out a few moans, muffling the majority with the sheets and his own hand. Soon enough, Dream was moving away from the touch, though he wasn't tapping. Sapnap stopped anyway, he didn't want to start hurting Dream by accident.

He kissed Dream, getting the dirty blonde to swallow all the cum Sapnap got in his mouth. Dream swallowed without a problem, before he let himself collapse again, rolling over onto Sapnap- it was a bit painful, fuck his ass hurt, and his dick hurt too- from overstimulation. "Hey Dream, it hurt?" Dream nodded slightly, cuddling up to the ravenette.

"Y'know, I'm surprised you didn't tap out.. it was a lot," Sapnap hummed, continuing to run his hands through his lover's hair. George walked back in, walking over to the two, "Dear, I need you to have these," George handed Dream some tablets and a gladd of water- after Dream sat up, of course. Dream put the tablets in his mouth and drank the water, finishing the glass.

"Want some more water?" Dream nodded, leaning into George this time. Sapnap had left to fill the bathtub. "Mmm.. love you.." Dream mumbled, his arms around George. The dirty blonde didn't care how clingy he was being, he wanted their loving touch. George smiled. "I love you too," Sapnap came back, telling them the bath was ready.

"Thanks Sapnap, could you get him some more water for me? We'll meet you in the bathroom," Sapnap gave them both a kiss before going to the kitchen, getting more water for Dream. "C'mon baby, we need to get you to the bathroom," George pressed a kiss on Dream's cheek before getting up, motioning Dream to come with. Dream whined, reaching out for George.

"You want me to carry you?" Dream nodded, his ass hurt too much to even think about trying to walk. The brunette smiled and gently picked him up, being careful with areas which were definitely sore. Dream leaned his head on the other's shoulder, closing his eyes. George carried him to the bathroom, seeing the bath was all ready for them.

"Stay awake baby, we need to get you some food and more water before you sleep.." As if on cue, Sapnap walked in with a glass of water and a bit of food. "Thank you Sap," George turned around to give Sapnap a kiss. Dream smiled at the ravenette. Sapnap helped Dream eat his food, so he didn't have to let go of George. After Dream had finished the food, he grabbed the water.

Dream drank it quickly, going from holding onto George to holding onto Sapnap, wanting his affection as well. George helped them both into the bath before getting in himself, gently washing Dream's back and hair, Sapnap making sure Dream was comfortable the entire time.

When George was done with washing Dream from the back, he pulled Dream into him- still very gentle. Sapnap washed Dream's front, occasionally kissing the dirty blonde who seemed to of fallen asleep. "He's so adorable, I can't believe we managed to get such a cute guy," Sapnap hummed out, stroking the taller's cheek.

"Neither can I.. He's so perfect.. You are too, my dearest Sap~" George added. Sapnap chuckled, kissing George. Dream muttered a sleepy 'I love you two' before cuddling up to George, though he wanted his other lover as well, of course. A little bit after, when they were all clean, Sapnap got out of the bath, wrapped a towel around himself and picked Dream up.

George got up as well, pulling the plug out of the drain and letting the water all escape. George got a towel around himself and Dream, the three walking to George's room. They didn't go to their shared room because of the sheets or Dream's room because well, Dream couldn't exactly say he was okay with it. And George had suggested his own room anyway.

George laid down first, Sapnap handing Dream to him and then laying down himself. They didn't bother getting dressed, they'd do that in the morning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This was something, I hope you guys enjoyed it despite how rushed it is!
Thanks for all your support, really, it means a lot!
Bye bye!