No specific ship - Workouts :D

"Oh? Yeah, I think that'd be cool, is there a way we can keep my face from being seen without the mask? If not, it's alright. I was planning a face reveal anyway.." Dream questioned, leaning his head in his hands as he spoke. Him and the others were trying to come up with a new video idea, and they thought about showing what they did to stay somewhat in shape, and since the others already made videos like it, a video of 'a day in the life of Dream'.

They were planning to meet up soon, and when that happened, they were going to make the video, and Dream was planning to do a face reveal. That's what they ended up deciding on. "Well, I'll see you guys soon?" They all agreed, before leaving. A few days later, they were all together, just as planned.

They lived about an hour away from each other- so they were all planning on staying at Dream's house for a while, just because it was more convenient. "Hey Dream! So, about the video. Let's start tomorrow, yeah?" One of the 6- Techno,Wilbur, Karl, George, Sapnap and Quackity - spoke up, looking at the dirty blonde with a small smile. Dream nodded, smiling back at him.

"Sure, now! You guys hungry? I'm gonna order some pizza," The dirty blonde pulled out his phone, looking at the others. "Oh, uh, I'll get a normal cheese pizza, please," "Pepperoni for me!" "Can I just have garlic bread?" "Ooo, I wanna try a meat lovers pizza!" "I'll take a cheese pizza as well," "Uhh, can they put fish on pizza?"

So, Dream ordered all of the pizza for them- deciding not to buy himself one, because he could just steal a few slices. So in total, 5 pizzas and 3 things of garlic bread- they all wanted some, so they each got half each- minus Dream, he settled for stealing an extra slice from everyone. "Thanks for the food, Dream," Techno spoke up after finishing the piece in his hand.

The dirty blonde smiled at him, saying it was no problem at all- as normal. The others thanked him as well, smiling widely. When they finished eating, Karl and Quackity decided to go to bed, but the others stayed up for the time being- discussing how they'd do the video. As in, what order they'd go in with the workouts- Dream decided to be last, Wilbur first, Sapnap second, Techno third, George fourth and the other two fifth and sixth.

The next morning, they got to work on at least one of the videos- Dream recorded himself making breakfast for him and the others, making sure his face was out of the cam. He walked away for a few moments while it was in the pan, making himself coffee- deciding the others could make their own after.

After doing that, he grabbed the camera and walked up to the rooms the others were staying in, going into each one and waking them up. "Quackity, Karl, Sapnap! Get your asses out of bed before I eat all the pancakes!" The three instantly shot up. "Downstairs, pick your plate," Dream smiled before walking out, going to George's room next.

"Oh Georgie~" Dream hummed, walking over to the bed and sitting on the side. He laughed a bit to himself before gently slapping him. "Up you get," George whined quietly but got up. "Pancakes downstairs, go eat, I'll wake up Techno and Wil," Dream smiled, standing again and walking out- he noticed Sapnap, Karl and Quackity walking down the stairs.

The dirty blonde walked into the room that the two brothers shared - they shared because they preferred keeping someone they're close to near them while sleeping in a new place. "Wil, Tech! Time to get up," Dream called, walking to the beds. "Techno, I'll eat bacon in front of you, Wilbur, I have Tommy's number- i can make him break your guitar," The dirty blonde smiled, the two slowly opening their eyes, both mumbling a 'you wouldn't dare'.

Dream grabbed his phone, pretending to call someone. "Hey Tommy, yeah, Wilbur's being a big baby and isn't getting out of bed-""NO!!" The brunette shouted, shooting up and tackling Dream. "Go downstairs, I made pancakes. Techno, you too," They both groaned but got up, walking downstairs. Dream stood up, walking out and downstairs as well.

"Thanks for breakfast," They all smiled at Dream, who chuckled quietly. "No problem," He sat down and started eating as well. An hour or so later, they decided to start recording for the workout video. As planned, they had Wilbur go first. "Oh, wait, do you guys wanna head to the gym?" Dream looked at them, all of them nodding.

They got into Dream's car and he drove them to the gym- he forgot he didn't have any workout equipment at his place. When they were there, the first thing Wilbur went to was one of the flat bench presses- doing 3 sets of 10. Between each set he stopped for 30 seconds at least, before moving to the next.

After that, he moved on to another bench press- but an inclined one. He did 3 sets of 10 reps again. After finishing that, he moved on to the next few exercises he had yet to do. Once Wilbur was done, Sapnap doing his own workout. They kept going like that, staying in the gym, until Dream's turn. "Well Dream?" They looked at the dirty blonde who looked really happy.

"C'mon! Let's go to my 'gym'!" Dream smiled, walking out and back to the car. They all followed, confused, and curious- definitely curious.When Dream parked, they noticed they were somewhere for.. pole dancers? Probably just a coincidence. The dirty blonde lead them inside, greeting everyone he saw.

"Oh, Dream! Don't forget, your training outfit is in the second locker to the left, 3 down. Good luck kid!" They smiled at him, Dream nodding and walking into the changing rooms. "I'll be back in a moment, just wait in room 3 for me, yeah?" They nodded, still very, very confused. They walked to the third room, which had 3 separate poles in it.