Karleam - Requested - Cuddles <3

Karleam (Karl x Dream)
Requested by: @zekie_v
Fluff
Bit of blood
—————————————————————
3rd Person

Dream and Karl where in the middle of training, and due to having fought everyone else for training the entire day, Karl had been winning. He thought Dream wasn't trying at all, and that made him a bit upset.

"Dream! You have to actually try!"

He yelled, unable to see the fact he was falling asleep where he stood. Karl sighed, deciding to make the first move. He ran forwards, swinging his sword so that as long as Dream didn't move, it wouldn't hit him. That's the thing though, he did move, he stumbled slightly to the side.

The sword cut his side sort of deeply, causing him to hiss. Karl paused, seeing the rip in his jumper, followed by a quickly growing red stain around the rip. Karl quickly put his sword down, getting a healing potion from his inventory and using it on the blonde.

Dream smiled slightly, leaning into Karl. The male wrapped his arms around him after he took his mask off. He noticed a small wet patch growing on his own shoulder, and figured out Dream was crying. He was upset with himself for not dodging, not winning, being 'so weak', and then there was the remaining pain from the cut.

Healing potions healed the wound, but didn't heal the pain. Karl rubs his back gently, picking him up carefully and carrying him to their house, sitting him down on the couch before sitting next to him. Dream leaned back into Karl, burying his face in his chest and closing his eyes.

Karl shifted slightly so he was comfortable, before accepting his new role of Dream's pillow. He smiled softly at the blonde, running a hand through his hair. Dream looked up at him, smiling softly. Karl gazed into his green and red eyes, leaning down and kissing his cheek.

Dream giggles lightly, returning the kiss. Karl chuckles softly, ruffling his hair before leaning back. Dream cuddles back up to him, closing his eyes again. Karl and Dream ended up falling asleep on the couch. At some point during their sleep, Dream had discarded his jumper completely.

The end.
———————————————
Yo-
Is this ok?
I'm sorry it's short and not really great quality-
I wanted to get this out today-
Though, if wanted, I can re do it.
Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed!
Have an amazing day/afternoon/night!
Cya!