Dream x Niki - Requested? - Let's get some sleep, ok?

Dream x Niki (Don't know the actual ship name)
Requested by: Here_we_go_again- (I guess??)

Gonna have to ask you all to stop saying stuff like Niki's uncomfy with being shipped or things like 'im out' or smth, it's honestly getting kinda repetitive and stuff

Fluff, Angst, Enjoy!
—————————————————————————
3rd Person

"WHAT?"

George laughed, Seeing as Sapnap had just said something stupid. Dream was laughing as well, holding his stomach because of how much he was.

"What? Some people might say that!"

Sapnap retorted, huffing softly, though chuckling as well. George wipes his eyes, seeing as he had started tearing up from laughing so much.

"Who would?!"

George laughed again, slamming his hand on his desk as he did. Sapnap huffed, thinking before speaking again.

"I don't know! Maybe somebody who's been abused??"

He chuckled, saying it as a joke. Dream stopped, everything. He curled up in his chair, breathing heavily as memories flashed through his mind.

His mother screaming at him...

"DREAM! WHY THE HELL IS THE FLOOR A MESS?!"

She screamed, pointing at the floor that barely had anything there. Dream, being about 13 in this memory, tensed, apologising and picking it up, after getting slapped of course.

His father's punishments...

The 15 year old blonde screamed, as his father dragged a knife along his back, whilst hurting him in every way possible. Dream's hands were handcuffed to a pole, forcing him to stay standing up, as he was also gagged. The older man grabbed his hair, pulling it harshly so Dream was looking up at him.

He thought, before deciding to hurt Dream beyond recovery in one way. He grabbed a piece of glass, originally dragging it across his eyelid, before forcing his eye open and pushing the glass into his eye, making him scream again.

His step mother's hits...

The woman screamed at the young male, as she slapped him, also kicking and punching him. She left multiple bruises on the other, having also split his lip.

His friend's death, followed by his Brother..

There was more but, those were the main kinds of experiences he thought of. He started crying, hanging up on the other's and running to his actual room, running into his girlfriend, Niki. He hugged her, sobbing quietly into her shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his back gently. She kisses the top of his head, cupping his cheek after he looked up a bit. Dream leaned into the touch, closing his eyes tightly as tears kept rolling down his cheeks.

Niki knew what had happened in his past, and what was still happening when he visited his home, and she also heard the call, having been watching the stream.

Niki keeps an arm around him, still cupping his cheek. She wiped some of his tears away, kissing his forehead.

"Hey...It's ok Dream, Baby... it's ok...they're not here anymore.."

She mumbled, smiling softly when Dream put a hand on top of hers, closing his eyes again.

"Let's go to sleep, alright Babe?..."

She said, running a hand through his hair when he nodded, yawning softly. He had been crying in his chair for, probably  10 minutes at least, though most believed it was fake, and staged.

Niki held his hand, guiding him to the bed and getting him to lay down, before laying down next to him. She brought him closer, holding him as close as possible. Dream gladly stayed cuddled up with his lover, leaning his head on her shoulder, falling asleep. Niki smiled, falling asleep soon after.

The end.
———————————————
Heyo!
Thanks for reading this!
Also, I don't know if this was considered as a request?
But anyways-
Sorry about the angst, and the bad writing-
Also sorry about the fact this's short as well-
To be fair, it's like, 1:30 am where I am rn, soo-
I think I'm gonna go offline for now-
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!