Drunz - Requested - I should do this more often

Drunz (Dream x Punz)
Requested by: Anonymous
TWs:
- Smut
- There's a lot of the words "Whore" and "Slut"
- It's all in sex so dw
- Sam called during it
- Yeah you'll see
- I felt embarrassed too x.x
- There are no real warnings here tbh
- Enjoy <3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream winced when he noticed he hadn't gotten Punz's pay yet- he hadn't gone out mining or trading since the last time he and his boyfriend spoke. And he had given a bunch of stuff to Foolish, for building. He didn't have time to get it now, he had to just be honest and direct with the other blonde- there was no chance he could get it all in the... five minutes he had.

Abusing his admin powers wasn't an option, he refused to ever do that unless something happened that he needed to use it for. Such as somebody losing everything they had due to a glitch, he would give them the majority of what they had through his powers- sure he would also pass out after due to the energy it took, but he still gave it to them.

He looked through all of his chests as well as his ender chest before sighing. Dream checked the time, groaning and quickly running out to where he and Punz would meet for business. He got there quickly. "Hey Dreamie, missed you," Punz smiled softly, walking over to Dream and hugging him.

"What's wrong?" Dream tensed, taking a deep breath- he didn't want Punz to be mad, they had agreed on some things previously when it came to payments. Punz was more than happy to just do what Dream wanted without being paid, but Dream was very clear he wanted Punz to be paid and he wanted Punz to not accept doing the work without being paid.

"I'm sorry, Punz- I forgot to get the payment.." Dream sighed out, leaning his head on the shorter's shoulder. "It's okay, baby. I'm not upset," Punz hummed, pressing a kiss against Dream's neck. "..You know I've told you not to be like that.. Expect and demand pay, Punz, being nice like this won't get you anything.." Dream muttered- he wanted Punz to be more demanding with being paid, then Dream wouldn't feel so bad.

"Dream, you know I don't care much about being paid," Dream huffed. "Next time, be mad. Or at least, be upset at some point," Dream loved and hated how kind Punz could be- Punz had tried to argue the entire time they were working together that he didn't need to be paid, but Dream refused to let him go unpaid.

If it came to it, Dream would try to find a way to make Punz upset about not being paid and make him say he wanted to be paid- Dream needed Punz to realize how he was worth so much and even if they were dating, Dream couldn't make him do work for him for a long time and not pay him. At least, Dream saw it like that.

"Dream- I can't just be mad. It's getting late anyway, we should both head off to sleep," Punz sighed softly, leaning down and kissing Dream. "Goodnight, baby," Dream kissed him back. "Goodnight, love.. I'll see you tomorrow?" Punz nodded, smiling. Dream mumbled an 'I love you' before walking off- they always met at night.

The next time there was a payment due, Dream played it off as the last time. Punz wouldn't accept the fact he was being paid so Dream stopped until he acted up on it. As bad as it made him feel, he made sure he had the payment for every single time he missed ready for the day Punz said something.

It took a couple weeks for Punz to finally say something- Dream was relieved he finally gave in. "Dream. You keep using the same excuses, I know you're lying," Punz hummed into his ear, keeping him stuck against a tree. "If you don't have it, I'm going to need.. alternative payments," Dream whimpered softly as Punz's hand snuck down to his crotch, though he didn't move it.

"Punz.." He breathed out, not daring to move. "What is it? Do you want me to touch you more? Hm?" Dream nodded, a bright blush on his cheeks. "Of course you do, whore. Get to my house, ten minutes, and I'll think about it," Dream went quickly. Punz sighed for a moment, running a hand through his hair.

God, maybe he should start demanding pay, maybe he could get Dream like this more often. Punz walked to his house, knowing Dream knew the way and exactly where his room was- what he didn't know was where Punz kept everything, that was going to be a nice surprise. When the blonde got to his house- more specifically to his room- he nearly came at the sight of Dream already naked on his bed, waiting for him.

"Fucking slut.. couldn't wait for me?" Dream whined, spreading his legs. "Stupid dumb slut," Punz muttered- he knew Dream didn't have any problems with being degraded so he didn't worry about any of it. "What's your safe word?" Dream nodded, whispering it under his breath. "Say it so I can hear you," Dream looked to the side, the blush increasing on his face.

"B-blob.." Punz smiled, kissing Dream before going back to his previous self. Punz walked to one of his drawers, opening the bottom one and grabbing out a bottle of lube, along with a few other things that Punz kept from Dream's line of sight. When he tried to look as Punz was putting everything down, the blonde put a hand over his eyes.

"We're gonna have fun, whore. And you'll take everything your slutty little ass gets, got it?" Dream whimpered and whined, but he nodded. "Speak," Punz moved his hand but replaced it with some cloth- a blindfold? "Y-yes.." Dream stammered, his breath hitching as a lube covered finger pushed into his hole.

"If only you could see how your dirty hole's sucking in my fucking finger.." Punz nearly moaned at the thought of putting his dick in right away- he knew he couldn't, and he wouldn't. Dream wasn't huge on pain, and while he also wasn't hugely against it.. Punz wasn't big on hurting him.

"Fuck.. should've recorded this, put it on online for everyone to see," Dream moaned at the thought, his hole clenching around the finger inside him- a second was added soon after. "You'd like that, needy little bitch. You'd love to see yourself getting fucked all over the internet, wouldn't you?" Dream moaned out again, pushing his hips back onto Punz's fingers.

Punz waited a couple moments to decide what he should do, ultimately ending up grabbing his phone and setting it up in front of Dream's face. Dream was on his knees with his ass in the air, the rest of him was either against the mattress or very close. Punz started the recording after he made sure it wouldn't fall and it captured both of them completely.

Punz added a third finger, scissoring him and thrusting them in and out. Dream moaned yet again, already feeling himself getting close- shit that was fast. Before Dream could say anything, Punz had put something around his neck. He continued to fuck Dream on his fingers, holding his thumb on the other hand over the slit of Dream's dick, making sure he couldn't cum.

"Punz!" Dream cried, Punz hadn't done this before. Punz pulled Dream's head back by his hair. "What's my name?" He whispered, tugging a bit harder when Dream spoke. "P-Punz?" Punz bit down on his neck, making Dream whimper. "S-Sir-!" He gasped out as Punz added a fourth finger- surely this was overdoing it? Punz was big but he surely hadn't grown to need this much.

Punz pulled out all four fingers, making Dream whine and try to get something inside again. "Fucking whore, so needy for my cock, hm?" Dream nodded, whining again. "Beg for me," Dream caved almost instantly- he couldn't resist. "Pu- Sir! Sir, sir please- Please just put y-your fucking dick inside me already, I can't wait- please sir! Please!" Dream begged, pushing his ass back.

"Fucking bitch, my personal fleshlight," Punz quickly grabbed a condom from the group of things he had grabbed earlier, opening the packet and rolling it on- he put a bit of lube on first to make it easier. The blonde put a bit more extra lube over the condom before positioning himself between Dream's legs.

Dream whined and whimpered as Punz pulled his ass cheeks apart but didn't do anything else. Punz let them go and bit his lip at the way the skin jiggled. "Fuck, when's your ass been this fuckin' big, whore?" Punz positioned himself at Dream's hole before pushing his dick in. "Sir~" Dream hummed, his fingers digging into the sheets.

"Slut," Punz covered one of the two toys with lube, pushing it into Dream's ass as well. "P-Punz?" Dream sounded genuinely afraid- they hadn't played around with having multiple things in Dream at once, not at the same entrance at least. Punz rubbed his back, whispering reassurances to him.

"Just tell me if you want to stop," Dream nodded, taking a deep breath before giving Punz a thumbs up. Dream gasped at the sudden pleasure that came so quickly- oh fuck, it felt good. Punz wasn't even moving yet, whatever the fuck this was -it turned out to be a pink vibrator which Punz had gotten as a joke originally- was so fucking good.

Dream let out a mixture of a whine and moan when Punz started thrusting without mercy, moving the vibrator inside him as well. Dream kept crying out as Punz thrusted into him, he could feel tears in his eyes. "Fucking slut," Dream whined out an agreement. "Made for me," Another agreement. "Stupid whore," Another. "My personal fuck toy," Another.

"Gonna fill you with my cum," Dream cried out- even if Punz was wearing a condom, that sentence made him feel so hot, for whatever reason. "Sir! Sir~! I'm gonna-!" Dream cut himself off with a louder moan. Dream practically sobbed when he was denied.

Punz had completely stopped moving and he set the vibrator to a low enough level to be just a bit too little to be satisfying. "Sir..!" Dream cried, he wanted so desperately to cum already- he hadn't been able to twice now.

"Shut your dirty little mouth, slut. I don't want to hear one word out of you unless you're begging, screaming or it's your safe word. Got it?" Dream whimpered and nodded, fuck he loved when Punz was mean with him. "One more word and I'm sending the video to Sapnap, George, and everyone else," Punz whispered into Dream's ear.

It was an empty threat, neither of them would do that to each other- well, not unless both whoever was recorded and the one they were sending it too were alright with it. Dream's phone started ringing. "Shit- I forgot Sam wanted to call you today- you better answer it," Punz groaned, grabbing Dream's phone and holding it by Dream's face before pressing the answer button.

 "Dream. I need to talk to you about something regarding the other bits of the smp," Sam started. Dream covered his mouth to hold back moans and whimpers as Punz didn't hold back. "It's important, so please make sure you focus-" Dream cut Sam off. "Can w-we talk la- oh~ later?" Dream felt a bright red spread across his cheeks- fuck.

"Dream?" Sam was obviously confused. "SorrR~y, 'm busy right n-ow~!" Dream tried to hold back the moans and cries, he couldn't manage it. "I-I'll call you tomorrow then, bye Dream," Sam stammered. "Bye! Mmmn~! Sir please~!" Dream assumed Sam had hung up.

"You like that, dirty little bitch? You like Sam hearing you moan and call me sir? Like him knowing I own you?" Punz groaned- he knew Sam was still there. "What are you, Dream?" Punz pulled his hair. "Ah~! Your slut~! Sir, I'm yours~! Your whore! Please! Your personal fuck toy! Please sir~!" Dream didn't know what he was asking for. 

"Why don't you turn on that camera for Sam? Hm? I'm sure he'd love to see your slutty little face~ Fuck, you could even pretend you were sucking him off, if he wants," They had done this once before with Sam, twice with Sapnap and once with Fundy- Dream had turned the camera on both times.

When they were being called by Sapnap while fucking for the second time, Punz made Dream answer it while the dirty blonde rode him. Sapnap hadn't left so Punz took the phone, turned the camera on and turned it the other way. With Fundy, the fox hybrid had confessed that he had been hearing them sleeping together for a while and it just turned into that.

They hadn't done it with Sam. Punz moved the phone so it was right next to Punz's. He turned the camera on. "Holy shit," Sam breathed out. Dream moaned, keeping his mouth open. "Fuck.. Put something in his mouth, please," Sam was obviously very turned on by this.

Punz shoved three of his fingers into Dream's mouth, continuing to fuck into him while the dirty blonde sucked and licked the fingers. "Shit, he's so hot- you sure this is fine?" Punz nodded. "Perfectly fine. This little slut would be more than happy if everyone was fucking him at the same time- he's such a goddamn whore," Dream moaned out an agreement around the fingers.

"I have to go- fuck.." Sam whispered- he had to go talk to George, Sapnap and Karl about the Kinoko kingdom. Punz didn't say anything as he slowly pulled the fingers out of Dream's mouth, dragging them down his chin. "Such a disgusting boy," Punz made sure to stop moving again when Dream was close.

"Sir!! Please!" Dream sobbed, it was starting to hurt- He wanted to be able to cum already. "Beg for it," Dream whined but didn't argue. "Sir please..! Please let me cum! I've been good! Please sir!" Dream cried, tears streaming down his cheeks from behind the blindfold. "Mm.. I'm not sure.." Punz pretended as though he hadn't decided.

"Sir...! Please, please sir! Please!" Punz bit his shoulder harshly, pulling away with a hum- Dream pushed his hips back, trying to get any pleasure, the vibrator wasn't doing enough. "Fine~ But this doesn't mean you're gonna like what I have planned.." Dream moaned louder than he had all night when Punz started thrusting into him again- god it felt so good.

"Sir!!" Dream cried. He could feel Punz's hips against him with each thrust, he felt like he was going to pass away from the pleasure. "Dirty whore, gonna fill you til you're crying," Punz groaned out, fucking into Dream at a somehow faster pace. "Sir! Sir!" Dream couldn't say any words other than 'sir', he forgot every other word.

Dream barely managed to cry out a 'cumming' before he came. Dream basically screamed as he was finally allowed to cum- it felt so good and it was so much at the same time. Punz didn't slow down, he sped up, if anything. How the hell did he go faster? "Sir~! Sir please! Too much!" Dream sobbed, though he didn't tap out or anything.

"Take what I give you, bitch," Punz pulled at something, lifting Dream's head from the bed. It wasn't by his hair, that was for sure. "You really do look like such a whore like this.." Punz breathed out, his breath hitching as he came. Punz pulled out and took off the condom, throwing it away and turning the vibrator up a level.

Dream whined and sobbed as played with the different levels of the vibrator- god it was so much. Punz pushed in one of the few dildos they had into Dream, keeping him feeling full. Punz pressed the highest option and left it on for three minutes before Dream couldn't take anymore.

He forced out his safe word and Punz instantly turned it off, removing the blindfold and carefully taking out the dildo and vibrator. "Was that too much..?" Punz asked- Dream had already stopped the recording. The dirty blonde didn't say anything, laying on his back and wincing. He put his arms out, wanting Punz to lay in bed with him.

The blonde sighed but smiled, laying down next to him. "...I should avoid paying you more often. Oh, your payment is to the left, very top of the storage room," Dream hummed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I hope you all liked it!
I have two more and then we'll be with our angst, again. It might be three more actually, I'm not too sure.
Anyways~ Updates will be slower because school has started up again for me.
Bye bye everyone! Love you all! <3<3