CWT - I'm going to make you scream <3

Corpsewastaken (Corpse x Dream)
Smut <3
It was based around the same song as the last chapter, but it's not as much with dom Dream this time 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream found himself blushing slightly when he heard Corpse rambling about him on his stream, someone had asked if he was a fan of Dream and god, he really was. They were dating, they had been for a while, but Corpse never stopped being such a simp, as others said. Dream was interested if he could take this into another scene, without Corpse expecting it..

The dirty blonde liked that idea, smiling widely to himself. After the stream was over, Corpse got up to get food- he wasn't that hungry, but he thought he may as well- but Dream stopped him in the hallway. "Simp," Dream didn't say anything other than that for a moment. "Dream?" Corpse tilted his head, and Dream quickly held his chin, making him look Dream in the eyes.

"I want you to worship me," Dream hummed, smiling at how willing the other was. "Get down on your knees," Dream knew if Corpse didn't want to do this, he wouldn't. "Ye-" Dream hushed him. "No talking to me," Dream purred, gently pushing Corpse down. Soon though, Corpse sunk down to his knees on his own, instantly lifting up his lover's shirt and pressing kisses into the soft skin, praising his appearance without directly addressing him.

Corpse praised him in between each kiss, making sure the dirty blonde knew how amazing he was. He didn't dare touch the skin with his hands. Corpse rose a bit, pulling the other's shirt off and kissing and licking his chest and shoulders, making sure he said how perfect he was.

They had done this before, just not so suddenly- it's not like Corpse minded at all, god he loved doing this. He was happy Dream was wearing shorts, it meant he could kiss and lick his thighs as well, he did end up accidentally put his hands on the other's hips while doing so. "Hands off," Dream warned.

Corpse removed his hands, looking up at Dream for a moment before getting back to his 'work'. "Mmm, thats right~" Dream hummed feeling the gentle kisses. "Please, can I touch?" Corpse asked after a couple moments. "Mm, no~ No touching, but let's take it to the bedroom," Corpse nodded quickly, not even trying to hide how eager he was to continue.

It wasn't often when Dream openly said what he wanted and when he wanted, especially not in the sexual area. Whenever he did, god, Corpse always knew he was in for a ride. He followed Dream to their room, dropping back to his knees in front of the other, instantly getting back to work.

"Corpse, what am I to you?" Dream genuinely seemed curious when he asked, not expecting an exact answer. "To me, you're my god of a boyfriend," Corpse answered honestly. Dream smiled softly, ruffling Corpse's hair. Corpse didn't say anything more, going back to the kissing. "You're so amazing.." Dream muttered, leaning his head back.

 Corpse smiled, watching Dream sit down on the bed before biting his inner thigh- hard, he loved worshiping the other but god did he love the reactions from doing something unexpected. "Corpse~ Not so hard.." Dream whined, looking down at the brunette. Corpse bit his other thigh, licking over the bite mark.

"Baby, not so rough. You know it will hurt later when you're all about them," Dream reminded him, he didn't want to have to deal with his thighs being in pain while Corpse gave them attention. Corpse didn't seem to care all too much about it, but he stopped biting so hard- at least for now.

"Mmm, maybe if I'm nice, I'll let you eat me out after, or I'll suck you off- up to you," Dream spoke nonchalantly, looking down at Corpse again. "You'd like either of them, wouldn't you? Being able to fuck me on your tongue, leave me crying just from your mouth. Or making me choke around your cock," Dream kept talking, knowing it would affect Corpse.

"Would you fuck my throat, or would you make me do all the work? I wouldn't mind either way. Or maybe, you'd want to fuck me, or make me ride you, so you can see how much your dick does to me?" Dream could tell Corpse was getting hard from all the talking, not only could he see the growing tent in his pants, but also the look Corpse had on his face.

"Maybe you want to bend me over the bed right now and fuck me senseless, you'd like that, wouldn't you babe? Maybe you want to stay on your knees and fuck me with your tongue, making me cum just from that," Dream wasn't going to stop until either he didn't have anything more to say, or Corpse acted up.

"Maybe you want me to cockwarm you, maybe you want me to beg and sob for you to let me ride you already," The dirty blonde kept going- if Corpse didn't act up soon, he was going to start using a slightly different set of words. Dream smiled at the way Corpse clenched his fists, obviously struggling to keep control of himself.

" 'Oh Corpse! Oh, please! Fuck me, I can't live without your cock!' You'd want me to say that, wouldn't you?" Dream smiled at the reaction that got out of the brunette. Corpse bit down on Dream's thigh again, kissing over it. " 'Corpse! Please~ I need you, please!' You'd like that," Corpse took a deep breath.

"What's your color, love?" Dream asked quickly, he wanted to make sure he wasn't pushing it too far. "Green, definitely green," Corpse breathed out, making Dream smile. "You'd want me to beg you to slow down, but beg you to go faster at the same time, wouldn't you?~ 'Oh! Oh please~ Slower! I can't handle it Corpse~! Faster! Faster~! Please!' " That seemed to be the end of Corpse's restraint.

Dream was quickly pinned down to the bed, Corpse breathing heavily above him. "Shut up before I do make you beg, Dream," Dream grinned, flipping them around. "Oh no~ I'm so scared, Corpse~ Should I cry and beg you to stop~?" Dream hummed with an even wider grin, he seemed way too happy with himself.

Corpse flipped them back over, putting more weight onto Dream and holding his wrists down. "I'll make you scream, Dream. That's a promise," Corpse huffed out, Dream liked when he got like this. "I don't quite believe you~ You might have to prove it to me," Dream looked at Corpse with a grin, biting his bottom lip when Corpse started undressing.

Dream was already just in shorts and underwear, it would be quick to remove. Corpse started unbuckling his pants while gently nibbling on one of Dream's nipples. "Oh~" Dream moaned quietly, using one of his now non-pinned hands to push Corpse closer. "Corpse~ Corpse, hurry up," Dream whined, looking down to see Corpse was finally in just his boxers.

Corpse pulled away from Dream's nipple, licking his lips. "Be patient baby, you wanted this," Corpse huffed, pulling Dream's shorts down. The brunette wasn't expecting what he saw under the shorts, he thought Dream would just wear boxers, like normal. "You like it?" Dream looked down at Corpse, who was moving lower down Dream.

The dirty blonde had put on a pair of black laced panties, having wanted to have sex at some point in the day- he wanted to surprise Corpse with it. "Fucking hell.. you're killing me, Dream," Corpse breathed out as he pressed kisses around all the skin he could reach, before moving back up. Corpse leaned down to kiss Dream, pulling off his boxers as he did so.

"Corpse~ Mm, gonna fuck me already or what?" Dream was getting impatient. "Still gotta prep you," Corpse reminded him. "No you don't~" Dream purred, smiling. Corpse raised an eyebrow, pulling down the panties. Corpse didn't say anything as he pulled the butt plug out of Dream, surprised by how big it was.

Dream let out an involuntary gasp, his hole clenching around nothing. "Corpse~ Just stick it in already~" Dream whined again, making Corpse huff. He lifted Dream's leg and put it on his shoulder, giving him easier access. Corpse lined up with the other's hole before pushing in- he realized he forgot the lube after he already had his dick in Dream.

"Fuckk~ No lube? You really are trying to make me scream," Dream breathed out, letting his head rest back on the bed. "Does it hurt that much?" Corpse winced at the thought of actually having hurt Dream. "It's bearable, just hurts a bit," Dream shrugged, it hurt, yes, but Dream could handle it if Corpse didn't want to bother with the lube.

"It's still in the bottom drawer, right? The lube," Dream nodded. He winced as Corpse pulled out of him. Corpse grabbed the lube. Usually they always use condoms as well, just to be sure neither of them got hurt. Corpse put a bit of lube on his fingers, spreading it over his dick to make pushing into Dream a lot easier.

Corpse checked in with Dream before pushing in again, Dream moaning softly. "That's definitely better~" He sighed, his leg being put back over the brunette's shoulder. "Better fuck me good for that mess up," Dream chuckled, kissing Corpse before laying back. "Oh trust me baby, you won't even remember that when I'm done with you," Corpse started thrusting in and out without warning, making sure it was quick but deep.

Dream moaned and cursed with each thrust, arching his back and wrapping his arms around Corpse's neck. "Oh~! Corpse!~ So gooD~! FucK~!" He moaned, closing his eyes. "No no no, eyes.. hah.. open, baby~ Look at me while I f-fuck the life outta you," Corpse groaned between words, pushing Dream's leg further up to fuck him easier- or well, more specifically to be able to get a better idea where he was thrusting.

Dream opened his eyes like he was told to, not caring about the drool already dripping down his chin. "Ah~! Nnn~ Corpse!!~ FucK!~ So hOt~!" Dream cried out, being briefly shut up by Corpse kissing him. Dream moaned into the kiss, closing his eyes tightly for a moment before opening them again, eyes wide as a particularly loud and obscene moan left him.

Their poor neighbors. Corpse parted from Dream, panting softly as he somehow managed to speed up his thrusts. He moved around slightly, looking for the right spot. "CorpSE!~ Oh~!! Oh right there!~ Faster~! Oh god~!" Dream felt the tears already streaming down his face, he couldn't bring himself to care though. A couple moments later, Corpse was really close.

"Dream~ I'm 'bout to- ah~" Dream felt the other's cock twitch inside of him, and that alone made him get far closer to climaxing. "Oh~! Corpse! Yes! Inside~! Please!~" Dream begged, and that seemed to send Corpse over the edge. "F-Fuck~! Cumming~!" Corpse cried before he released his load in Dream, which in turn made Dream cum all over himself.

Dream moaned in surprise as Corpse kept thrusting. "A-Ah~! Corpse what-" Dream started, quickly being cut off again. "You aren't screaming and begging me to slow down yet~" Corpse hummed, before he started thrusting quicker and definitely rougher.

"CorpSE~! FfffuCK~! Hurts~!" He moaned loudly- Corpse didn't slow down, if Dream wanted him to stop, he'd say the safe word- they both knew that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

I hope you guys enjoyed your alternative version of the last chapter! I would offer a part two, but chances are that wouldn't be Dream getting fucked senseless, don't really wanna just write the same line over and over again, yknow?

Anyways~ I'll get started on one more smut fic, and then I have some angst for you guys :) Short angst but still angst all the same! 

Bye bye <3<3