No ship - Was- Was he the reason?(What if part 2)

No ship
Warning/s: Sadness, Sexual themes, Sexual harassment?, CHILD, Manipulation
Part 2 of W H A T  I F?
Read at your own risk

It had been a few days since the encounter with this, person. And he had just received his next letter from that exact person. It was a demand, as normal, but...it wasn't revolving around Tommy this time.

This time, he needed to burn down part of L'manburg, otherwise not only will Tommy die, but they'd..kill George as well. The letter added something else as well however.

The letter itself read: 'Hello again Dreamy baby~ I'm gonna need you to burn down part of L'manburg, at least a house! And before you say no~ I'm sure a little blonde child, and a small colourblind man wouldn't mind if their neck was cut open, Much Love, Anonymous!'

Dream stared at the letter, his hands shaking like wild. A tear rolled down his cheek before he grabbed his Flint and Steel, holding it tightly. He wiped his face a bit before leaving the house.

He ran to L'manburg, going to the least used parts, and setting it on fire. He covered his mouth, tears rolling down his cheeks as he ran away quickly, the fire working its magic on the building.

Dream got back to his house, slamming the door shut, tears still rolling down his cheeks. Somebody suddenly pulled him back, covering his mouth. The dirty blonde struggled, more so when he heard the voice.

"Baby~ Relax~ I'm the only one you have left anyway, Don't want to lose me as well now do you?" They spoke, wrapping an arm around his waist, his other hand staying over Dream's mouth.

The dirty blonde closed his eyes, shaking his head. They smile, uncovering his mouth. "Good boy! I'm glad to see you're being obedient again~" They hummed into his ear, nibbling on it lightly.

Dream's eyes widened and he shook his head. He knew who this was now, he had never been with anyone else, but him. A tear ran down his cheek as he started struggling again.

The person sighed. "C'mon Babe~ I'm the only one you have left, the only one to rely on~" They whispered, slowly but surely convincing Dream that this was true. They kept saying things like that, soon making Dream think it was at least somewhat true.

*A few hours later*

Dream was being confronted about the burning building. Bad, George and Sapnap were yelling at him, knowing it was him for sure. "Dream, this is the last straw! George, Bad and I are never talking to you again." Sapnap stated, before dragging George and Bad away.

After being yelled at by the others for a while, he was let back into his house. He quickly ran in, closing and locking the door. He looked around for the person from before, though he couldn't find them.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around Dream's waist, and a hand was placed over his eyes. "Guess who~" The person hummed, getting a sigh from Dream who answered with 'Rylen', bluntly.

His ex chuckled, kissing his neck and humming in approval. The dirty blonde tensed, though looked down. He was the only one left who cared for Dream, he was the only one who tolerated him. He was the only one there. He was the only one.

"You...you were right...They all l-left me.." He stuttered, eyes filling with tears. Rylen, his ex, hugged him, silently chuckling. This was his plan. Make Dream do things that would make everyone else upset with him. So they'd leave.

"Sh sh sh.., it's ok... I'll always be here for you Baby.."  He mumbled, kissing the blonde's neck lightly. Dream cried quietly, being 'comforted' by Rylen. Eventually, Dream calmed down, and Rylen was impatient. Rylen put a hand under Dream's chin, holding his head up, half of his hand was covering Dream's mouth as well. The dirty blonde's eyes widened slightly, though he didn't fight it.

The taller male, Rylen, placed a hand on his hip, kissing and sucking on his neck. The dirty blonde was pushed onto the couch forcefully by his ex, who kept attacking his neck. Dream hated this already, but he couldn't stop it. If he even tried he'd lose the only person he had left. He couldn't let that happen. Dream closed his eyes, secretly praying he would be able to fall asleep during this, so he didn't have to remember it.

Just as Rylen had removed almost all articles of clothing from them both, and Dream was silently crying, the door opened. Tommy and Techno had been planning an attack on Dream, to get Tommy's stuff back, but they hadn't expected this.

What they saw, was Dream pinned to the couch, his hands stuck above his head, hickeys scattering his neck. His shirt and pants had been torn off, leaving only his boxers on him. He had tears running down his freckled cheeks, from his closed eyes, and his dirty blonde hair was an absolute mess.

On top of him there was a taller male, who didn't seem to give a fuck about Dream's tears and was biting down his sides, not caring about the slight bits of blood coming from the marks. He seemed to be loving this more than anything.

Techno pushed Tommy out, telling him to get the others, while he stood there, unsure of what to do. It wasn't until the person started to pull his boxers off, Dream's eyes widening. He struggled, audibly sobbing and crying out for some kind of help.

Techno ran over, pushing the person off of Dream and forcing them to the ground, holding them there. Dream curled up, covering his mouth as he sobbed quietly. Tommy ran back in, with a few others. They all saw Dream's ex on the floor, underneath Techno, as well as Dream, who was curled up and crying. They saw the hickeys and bite marks, they saw the fucking blood coming from some of them.

Bad ran over to Dream, hugging him gently. Dream pushed him away, shaking his head. "N-no! You hate me anyway!!" He cries, shaking his head again. Bad bugged him tightly, running a hand through his hair.

"Hey hey., Dream.. I don't hate you, muffinhead.. Sapnap was pretty out of line there, I'll admit, but, he didn't mean it.." Bad spoke, smiling slightly. Dream, after trying to keep him away for a little while, gave in, clinging onto him and crying.

A few of the people there, Quackity, Karl, Ghostbur, and Fundy took care of his ex, taking him away. Quackity, Karl, and Fundy because they could fight, and they weren't the best at comforting people. And Ghostbur because he could watch from above.

Tommy and Tubbo ran over to Dream, and, despite all he had done, hugged him. The two 16 year olds hugged their older brother tightly, wanting to show him that they still loved him. Even after everything.

The end.