Mcyt x Dream - Requested - Hands off Dre! <3

Mcyt x Dream (Basically a bunch of the ships in one-) (Also Sap's still 23 in this au- This book in general-)
Requested by: @Corrupt_Mare
TOMMY AND TUBBO IN THIS ARE NOT SHIPPED WITH ANYONE WHATSOEVER!
Fluff <3
Warning: Cussing, slight sexual themes
———————
3rd Person

Dream had grown confident enough to go outside of his home in whatever the hell he wanted, well, almost. Of course there were some things he wouldn't leave in, but there were barely any boundries. For instance, right now.

He was in a green crop top hoodie thing (If that makes sense-), it also had small straps going down his sides, keeping another thing together. This other thing was a pinkish crop top which was under the other one, connected to a pair of, rather tight shorts. He also happened to have a ring or two on, along with a blue choker.

Tommy and Tubbo were against him wearing it, as it was too revealing in their opinion, though Dream managed to convince them to let him wear it. Bad had been watching from the side lines, although was brought into protecting Dream from the others with Tubbo and Tommy.

Ranboo walked with them, but that was because he had nothing else to do. He would've caused some sprt of destruction, but he ran out of tnt and his flint and steel broke, and he couldn't be bothered making more. Bad stayed because Skeppy wasn't awake, so yeah.

Dream ran off from them at one point while the others, minus Ranboo, were looking the other way. Ranboo just found it amusing to let him run away, honestly. Dream ran over to George and Sapnap, practically jumping on them. Tommy ran over before either of them could even speak, pulling Dream away and shaking his head.

"No Touchy of Dre."

Tommy stated, glaring at the two. They both sighed, 'fine fine', they said in unison, looking over at Dream and smiling, greeting him before the Blonde was dragged away. Techno walked over nonchalantly, wrapping an arm around Dream, only to be pushed away.

"No toucha da child."

Tubbo shook his head as he spoke, Tommy having pushed the pink haired male away. Tubbo wrapped his arms around Dream, mumbling to him to keep walking, which the blonde listened to.

A few hours later Dream escaped from the others, almost instantly going to George and Sapnap, hugging them both and smiling widely. They smiled back, wrapping their arms around him. Sapnap snuck a hand down to Dream's ass, squeezing it gently.

Dream yelped lightly, his eyes widened, and his face turned completely red. He pushes Sapnap gently, huffing.

"P-Pervert..."

Dream mumbled, feeling Sapnap squeeze it again. Dream blushed more somehow, pushing him again before walking a little bit away from them, walking backwards. He didn't expect to run into somebody, quickly turning to apologise. He was about to speak when he was captured in a loving, yet slightly lustful kiss, the person remaining unknown as Dream's eyes closed quickly, kissing him back.

He panicked slightly when he heard Tommy, Tubbo and Bad running over, calling for him. He was about to move away, when a hand was placed on his hip firmly, the other on his back, keeping him up right. Dream softly pats the person, soon discovered to of been Wilbur's, shoulder, being let go straight after.

He wiped his mouth quickly, smiling nervously as the three males, who had been looking for him, turned the corner, running to him and jumping on him,

"What happened??"

Tubbo asked, Tommy looking at the other 3 males who were around, watching as they ran off. Dream chuckles softly.

"N-Nothing..just wanted a bit of love and attention from one of them..."

Dream mumbled, only to be jumped on by Bad, who was saying how they'd show him all the attention they could. Dream shook his head, 'it's not like that' Dream spoke quietly, covering his mouth.

The end.
———————
Heyo!
I'm, sorry again about this not being great,
But it's literally 4:30 am- And I woke up at 3-
TwT
Anyways, Thank you all for your support! And for the request!
I love you all!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!