Drinx - Requested - Not that far, alright <~3 / Movie time-

Drinx (Dream x Minx)
Requested by: Here_we_go_again-
Smut <~3
Top: Minx
Bottom: Dream
Warning: Not good- Lmao, Pretty straight forward, no complete censoring- And two different scenarios- Lmao
—————————
3rd Person

Dream and Minx were just on the couch, Dream cuddled up to her whilst sitting in her lap, while she had her arms around his waist, holding him there. Everything was all fine and normal, until Minx, without thinking, decided to grab his ass, squeezing it without any warning at all.

Dream squeaked, his face going red. He buried his face in his lover's shoulder, trying to stop himself from making any sounds, as George just so happened to be over... Minx chuckled softly, before squeezing it again, knowing that Dream actually liked it.

Dream held onto her shirt tightly, exhaling shakily as Minx stopped for a minute, seeing as George had walked down the stairs. After a few minutes of waiting, Dream, himself, got impatient, whining softly. Minx laughed quietly, picking him up and carrying him to their bedroom.

"Mm, Getting impatient there are we, Slut?"

Minx hummed, the blonde only whining again. The female shook her head, clicking her tongue. She waited a moment before putting the other down, but so he was bent over the bed. Minx slapped his ass kinda harshly, leaning down slightly to say something to Dream.

"I asked you a question slut, I want an answer."

She demanded, not caring for the other's whines. Dream nodded, looking at her. She chuckled, pushing his head into the bed before scattering multiple kisses and a few bites along his neck. Dream kind of bit down on the blankets below him, still not wanting to make a sound because, well, George.

Minx didn't care if George heard or not, she hadn't even bothered closing the door. If he sees he sees, oh well, if he doesn't, he doesn't. As if on cue, as Minx started lifting Dream's shirt off of him, still kissing and biting his neck, the colourblind male walked in, eyes closed at first.

George opened his eyes, them quickly widening when he saw Minx and Dream. He hadn't expected Dream to be a bottom, especially not for Minx, nor had he expected that they'd be so careless as to leave the door open. He didn't say anything, his face just going red as he walked out, closing the door.

Minx grabbed a handful of the blonde's hair, pulling his head up by force, though not being too rough with him. The female knew the other didn't like the idea of, going all the way, so she wouldn't go all the way, but she could tell he wanted something, a lot.

She waited a moment before slapping his ass again, making him gasp, his face going redder then it had been. Minx took this as a chance to put two fingers into his mouth, just before he closed it. She leaned down again, nibbling on his ear a bit before speaking.

"Unless you want it dry.. cover them, slut."

Minx demanded, quickly earning a slight nod from the other, before he started to cover them in his own saliva, as per the demand. Once she decided it was almost good enough, she removed her other hand from his hair, and use it to pull his pants and boxers down, rubbing his thigh gently.

Dream shivered lightly due to the cold air, Minx taking the fingers out as he did. She ran one along his entrance, making him whine softly. Minx chuckled, biting his neck again as she pushed one in. Dream grabbed the sheets tightly, moaning out in both pain, and pleasure caused by her action.

Minx started moving the finger around a bit, making Dream keep moaning, closing his eyes tightly. She decided to add another finger, performing a scissoring motion with them. This was for no reason other than to pleasure the other, and herself.

She found enough pleasure in watching the other and listening to his moans. She ended up flipping him around, so she could see his face. Minx continued the motion with her fingers, watching as Dream desperately held onto the sheets below, his eyes closed tightly as drool ran down from his mouth.

Minx chuckled, using her other hand to play with one of his nipples, whilst pushing the two fingers in a bit further, seeing as she could. Dream moaned out her name, drool continuing to run down from his mouth. Dream was definitely quite sensitive, as surprising as that could be to some people.
—————————
Yes I'm gonna leave that one there.

I WAS MEANT TO POST THIS SO LONG AGO BUT I NEVER DID???? IM SORRY-