Dreamnotnap - Requested - How did this escalate so quickly?

Dreamnotnap (Dream x George x Sapnap)
Requested by: General_Clay (They also gave me the pictures I'm going to use in this chapter, minus the top one-)
Top/s: George, Sapnap (Like always, 23 in this au)
Bottom: Dream
Smut, Cussing, And bad writing-
—————————————————————————
3rd Person

"Quackity. I swear to notch, If this fuckin' leads to something I'm gonna kill you."

Dream stated, before getting up and going to the bathroom, with Eret. They had been dared by Quackity to put on outfits of his choosing. Quackity looked at Tommy and Tubbo, getting ready to get up and run. The door opened, and Eret stepped out, showing off his outfit.

Wilbur covered his nose, staring at Eret's outfit

Wilbur covered his nose, staring at Eret's outfit. Eret spun around, obviously loving it, and Wilbur did as well. The male who had been sitting down stood up, walking over to Eret and patting his head, wrapping his arms around the male. Eret smiles, hugging him back.

George, Sapnap, Quackity, Tommy and Tubbo waited for Dream to come out, which he didn't at all. Not until Eret told Wilbur he was going to get Dream out, and went back to the bathroom. Eret, after a minute or two, managed to push Dream out, nearly making him fall over.

Dream wrapped his arms around himself, frankly hating how his body looked

Dream wrapped his arms around himself, frankly hating how his body looked. George and Sapnap however, they were loving the sight more than anything. They never would've thought Dream would even actually consider wearing something like this.

Dream's face was completely red, watching as George and Sapnap got up and walked over. Sapnap went behind him, wrapping his arms around the small boy's waist and pulling him close, while George kissed him, wrapping one of his own arms around his waist.

"Guys! Guys! Come on! We've still got a game going on!"

Quackity yelled, to which Bad, who had been there with Skeppy, nodded, smiling. Tommy clapped, nodding. The other's sat back down, Wilbur and Eret sitting together, And the other three siting together, Dream in the middle. It was currently Bad's turn, and he dared everyone to have a muffin baking competition. Obviously, Bad won.