No Ship - Requested - Newly Imprisoned </3

No Ship
Requested by: @_duckyduck
Angst </3
Warning: Possible cussing
———————————
3rd Person

The entire Dream smp had, noticed something wrong with Dream. They all knew he had manipulated people through making them think they had any power, then taking it and passing it on. Or, in other's cases, making them believe he's their friend, whilst going against them in some way.

Though, he had stopped doing that at some point, after the prison had been built, after George and Sapnap had completely stopped talking to him because they grew distant, and after Tommy was returned to L'manburg. He, personally, didn't talk to many people. In fact, he only talked to Tubbo, Techno, Bad and Eret, in regards to their power and future plans.

Fundy watched from afar as Dream walked along the wooden path, his everyday mask covering the majority of his face. Dream, himself felt, dead, in a way. Though, at the same time, he believed he didn't, he believed he was fine, nothing was happening, it was all ok. There was absolutely nothing wrong in his mind.

But at the same time, his mind told him he felt worse than he did, he would never be fine, everything bad was happening, and nothing was alright or ok. It was all just, a huge mess, and it hurt his head just thinking, but he couldn't stop.

Dream walked to a cliff, sitting on the edge. His mind raced through multiple things, and it hurt. His mind was changing everything constantly, one minute it'd be fine, everything was fine, nothing bad was happening, then the next, it would be the polar opposite. He didn't understand.

Dream held his head, though, soon let go and stood up, jumping off the cliff, only to ender pearl somewhere else. Fundy panicked, going to run to him, before he saw the enderpearl that was headed into L'manburg.

Dream, as soon as the pearl landed, was being insulted and put down by himself, making him believe it was all his fault. The person he wanted to trap in the prison, was himself. He wanted to be away from everyone, alone. He deserved it, at least, that's what his mind said.

Dream started walking again, throwing another enderpearl and landing in the badlands, actually at Bad's house. He took a deep breath before walking to the door and knocking. Bad almost instantly answered, opening the door and smiling.

"Dream! I haven't seen you in a while!"

Bad stated, hugging him. Dream just stayed still, apart from nodding. Dream and Bad go inside, Bad closing the door behind them. Dream fell to his knees, tears rolling down his cheeks as thoughts consumed his mind, telling him how everything was his fault, and his fault alone.

Every. Single. Thing. That happened on the server, was his fault. Everything. A creeper explodes? His fault, someone dies? His fault. A full on war? His fault. Everything. Was. His. Fault. He was slowly being driven insane by these thoughts, literally.

Bad ran over to him, hugging him gently, telling him 'You're alright', 'it's ok', 'I'm here for you', ect. Though, Dream's mind only changed the words to 'It's not ok.', 'You'll be fine', 'I'm here because of you', ect. Though they were repeated to him in a not so great and kind tone, which made him believe that was what he was saying.

Bad eventually lets go, seeing as he stopped crying. He stands up, ruffling the blonde's hair before saying he had to go, as he realised he had to work on the house. Dream nodded, leaving said house and going to the prison. He called Sam, telling him to go to the prison. Sam got there quickly, asking Dream what he needed.

"I want you, no, I need you to put me in there."

Dream stated, staring directly into Sam's eyes, which widened in shock and worry.

"What?! Why!?"

Sam yelled, only to earn Dream saying 'Just do it'. Sam sighed, though agreed to it. He led the blonde through the tunnel and into the prison, locking him in. The masked man walked to the middle of the prison, just sitting there. He decided this would probably be the best way to 1, clear his mind, 2, make sure he didn't hurt anyone, and 3, to just, let out his emotions.

The thoughts began to flood his mind again, though, they had gotten worse.. and that hurt, like, actually hurt. He curled up into a ball, closing his eyes after disregarding his mask. One side of him hated being locked up, but the other side was glad, because the blonde couldn't hurt anyone.

Minutes later the side that wanted to escape managed to convince the dirty blonde to try and leave, no matter what that entailed. Dream started searching for a way, any way to get out, though, he found nothing. He kept trying, though kept failing.

He cursed under his breath, hitting the walls repeatedly, his mind remaining flooded with thoughts that were slowly eating at him from the inside, which, within a few more moments, caused him to have a breakdown. He fell to his knees, breathing heavily as tears ran down his cheeks nonstop.

The end.
——————
Hey!
I did warn you (The requester) that this probably wouldn't be what you wanted exactly-
But I tried- TwT
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this!
Thanks for your support! <3<3
Take care!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!