Technodream - Remember me~

TW: Mentions of Sexual assault, R * .... Abuse, Only mentioned though!

 Dream gently placed his hands on his child's shoulders, kissing the side of his head. Ranboo looked up at him, smiling widely at him. "Mama!" Dream ran his hands through the hybrid's hair gently and slowly, as if he were a piece of glass that would shatter if handled any rougher. He could tell by the look in the child's eyes that he was tired, and so he knelt down, beginning to softly sing a song, a lullaby, even. 

"Remember~ me.." He started, gently lifting the 4-year-old. "Though I'll have to say goodbye, remember me~" He continued, walking over to Ranboo's bed, still carrying the child. Ranboo snuggled up to the pillows after he was put down, listening to his mother continue singing, until he fell asleep. 

 -

 "Don't let it make you cry~" Dream cupped his child's cheek softly, looking into his eyes as he wiped his tears. "For even if I'm far away~ I'll hold you in my heart~" Dream sung, looking at Ranboo, who was now 5 years old, with a smile. He was about to give the kid to another family, as he wasn't doing too well financially, and he wasn't doing good health-wise either, physically and mentally. 

"I'll sing this secret song to you, each night we are apart~" He kept singing, kissing the child's forehead. "Remember me~" Ranboo started singing quietly with Dream, remembering his mama's lullaby, which was starting to make him sleepy. When he fell asleep, Dream left... 

 - 

The dirty blonde curled up in a corner, holding his knees to his chest as he quietly sang a song to himself, unknowing that his son was singing the song as well, one crying, the other celebrating. It was Ranboo's birthday.. Dream felt tears rolling down his cheeks, but he honestly couldn't care less right now.

"Though I have to travel far~ Re-member me.." Dream sang to himself, looking up at the roof. "Each time you hear a sad guitar~" Ranboo hummed, smiling widely at his adoptive parents as he sang. The hybrid kept singing, feeling some odd connection to the song. The one who adopted him knew the song, because Ranboo sung it whenever he was sad, whenever he was panicking, or whenever it was his birthday. He didn't know it was his mother's song though...

 -

"Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be~..." Dream smiled sadly to himself, not even noticing the lava blocking people from entering his cell was gone. "Remember me~" He felt tears roll down his cheeks. "Until you're in my arms again~" He let his gaze drift to where the lava should've been, seeing his.. son there instead... "Remember me.." 

They both muttered as they stared at each other. Suddenly, Ranboo ran forwards, hugging his mother as tight as he could, shaking his head. "M-Mama! Mama- I f-found you!" The hybrid stuttered, a pair of arms wrapping around him. "W-wait... how am I part...?" Ranboo trailed off, gesturing to his darker side. 

Dream chuckled softly, before removing his shirt and allowing a pair of enderdragon wings to spread from his back, black spots appearing on his arms, along with one of his eyes becoming purple. "That's how. And you got the other half from your..father.." Dream looked down, not wanting to think about how they split up- 

Techno had thought Dream was cheating because the dirty blonde was talking to someone who wouldn't stop flirting and touching him in kind of sexual ways. And Dream never got a chance to explain that this was... his ex, who constantly abused, r * ...ed and sexually assaulted him, even after their break up.

The end.