DNB? - You're okay.. (Part 2 of 'Sing for me dear~')

TW: Mentions of scars, whips, cuts, burns, implied torture

After the person who had been touching him left, Dream fell to his knees and started sobbing. His safety net had just been cut and thrown out, his barrier had just been broken like it was nothing, his dam had been taken apart in an instant, he didn't know how to cope with it. The dirty blonde curled up on the floor, memories flooding his mind.

He felt a hand touch his shoulder, and he screamed. "D..Dream?.." Dream didn't recognise the voice- he just heard a voice and he panicked- maybe they found a new 'friend' to hurt Dream. "N-no- please- N-not today-" He sobbed quietly, shaking his head and holding himself tightly- he didn't want it to happen again..

 "Dream.. Hey mate... it's Phil, you're okay.. can you hear me?" Dream nodded briefly, tears still running down his cheeks. "Can I touch you?" Phil questioned, not wanting to make the dirty blonde panic more by touching him whatsoever without warning. Dream nodded slightly again a few seconds after, Phil gently picking him up.

He took note of how Dream's breathing sped up- adjusting the way he was carrying the dirty blonde, so it involved as little touch as possible. "Is that better mate?" Dream nodded slightly once again before presumably blacking out. "Does.. anyone know what the fuck just happened?" Techno mumbled, looking at everyone who was there- they all shook their heads.

Dream woke up a few hours later, only just being able to make out 2 colours- he presumed it was hair. Blonde and Pink. He had only just woken up again, that was probably why it was hard to see properly. He blinked it away, and when he opened his eyes again, he was met by two worried faces. "Dream? Hey, are you feeling better?.." One of the two, Techno, asked, reaching out to gently hold Dream's hand.

Though, the pinkette stopped immediately when Dream flinched away. Dream nodded slightly to answer the question, despite not feeling much better. "That's good.. we're gonna get you something to eat and drink, then we're gonna get you in the shower, okay?" Dream shook his head rapidly at the shower part- it's not that he didn't want to be clean, it's just that..

Dream screamed as he was dragged along the floor, headed to the 'showers'. As soon as they were there,
they forced him to stand up, holding him by the hair. His head was slammed into the wall when he struggled. Dream was told to shower, or they'd take it into their own hands to give him a shower- it was never good.

If they had to shower him, they'd.. have more fun with him- it hurt. But whenever he had to have a shower, the water wason an unbearable temperature, either burning parts of his skin, or freezing them a bit- but, he also would be forced to stay there for hours at least. He never got the luxury of sitting down during that time, his hands were normally chained to the ceiling. He never got to have a bath- not until after he escaped.

"No shower? How about a bath?" At that, Dream nodded, whispering a small 'sorry' quietly. "It's alright, you don't like showers and that's fine," Techno smiled slightly, receiving a smile back. Phil walked over with a plate of food and a cup of water. "Thanks.." Dream mumbled, eating and drinking quickly and quietly.

"No problem mate, just glad to see you're up," Phil smiled softly, reaching forwards for a second before deciding against it. "I'll go get the bath ready, the bathroom's upstairs, second door to the right," Techno spoke, before going upstairs and to the bathroom. After Dream had finished his food, Phil lead him upstairs.

Dream didn't hear running water, so he assumed it was either done, or Techno ended up not doing it. The blonde opened the door, before walking away- Techno was there next to the bath, spare clothes on the sink, and a dry towel for Dream on the towel rack. Dream smiled slightly, whispering another thank you before walking into the room.

"Do you want any help, or, anything?" Techno questioned, watching Dream hesitate before nodding. He held his arms tightly before mumbling his request. "C-Could you.. bathe or- or just- stay here.. with me..?" Dream thought for sure that Techno would say no, or at least get really uncomfortable,

"Would you prefer me in the bath or out? And, would you prefer if i kept my clothes on or not?" Techno asked, not wanting to make Dream uncomfortable. "I-In the b-bath please.. and I don't- don't mind as long as- uhm... you keep your b-boxers on.. y'know.." Dream felt really bad for asking this of the other, but, he just couldn't stand being alone in the bath at the moment- and he didn't want Techno to sit out of the bath, because whenever he was being forcibly washed, they would always stand just away from the water source.

"Alright, let's both get undressed then, yeah?" Dream nodded, hesitating for a second before pulling off his shirt. Techno couldn't help but stare at the scars on Dream's back- god they looked horrible.. His back was covered in scars that looked like were from a whip, he could see terrible looking burn scars, and not to mention all the cuts- He had more scars than clear skin at this point..