No ship - Requested - Questions.

Dream stared down at the floor, like he normally did, as he was escorted out of his cell. "Dream, I can't believe we're even having a trial for you. Be fucking grateful." George growled, rolling his eyes as his grip on Dream's arm slightly tightened. They kept walking to the courtroom, where George and Sap pushed Dream down into his seat, handcuffing him to it.

 Dream just sat there, waiting. Sam, the one running this thing, walked over to the prisoner, forcing his head up and pressing a glass to his lips. "Drink it." He demanded, pleased to see Dream listen and drink the potion quickly, before looking back down. Sam nodded and walked to the desk at the front, grabbing a book and getting a pen quickly.

 Dream glanced around the room, seeing guards absolutely everywhere around the room, he swore the entire smp was there.. His mind grew foggy after a few moments, and he couldn't think properly. "Dream. Do you know where you are?" Sam asked, the dirty blonde instantly looking back at him. "Yes." He stated simply, looking blankly at the other.

"Do you know why you're here?" The creeper hyrbid continued, Dream taking a second before responding, saying that he did. "Do you want to be here?" 'No'. Sam stopped talking for a few minutes, writing everything he had asked and all the answers down in the book. "How are you?" Sam looked up at Dream, who froze.

 As if, even with the truth potion, he didn't know how to respond. "I do not feel a thing.." Dream mumbled, looking down at the floor. Everybody paused, exchanging confused and concerned looks before Sam got their attention again. "Dream... I want and expect complete honesty. Do you really not feel anything?" Sam questioned, looking directly into the green eyes of the other.

 Dream took a deep breath as he stood up, the handcuffs suddenly just snapping in half. "He is inside me, inside you all. He controls us to kill. I made a deal... If he keeps you safe, he takes my emotions and soul. My time has come, Farewell Techno."

. Nobody had time to react as Dream raised his arms to the sides, falling back. A purple and orange portal opened up behind him just a millisecond after he fell back, closing after he was engulfed by it. "DREAM!! WAIT- ...." Techno called, going to run over before he was gone.