Karldream? - Calm down... </3 <3

You can see the KarlDream thing as platonic or romantic, it doesn't change anything

Also Warning: Panic Attack

Dream held his knees close to his chest, his breathing extremely uneven. The dirty blonde felt arms around him, and that most definitely wasn't helping him whatsoever, not with what was going through his head. "N-o- no- nonononononono-" He repeated, shaking his head violently and holding himself tighter, his breath catching in his throat and causing him to choke every time he tried to breathe. 

The brunette who was hugging him let go quickly, just gently holding his hand, and caressing the back of it with his thumb. Dream held his hand tightly, with both of his hands, trying his best to remind himself that he wasn't there anymore, that he was with at least one person who cared about him, even if just slightly, he still cared for him.. so it was definitely something...

 Karl felt the other tugging slightly on his shirt, having removed one of his hands from his, and he looked up at the man's face, which was unmasked for once. He had tears running down his freckled cheeks, and he literally couldn't breathe. The brunette hesitated slightly, before pulling Dream into a soft embrace rubbing his back while guiding him on his breathing. 

"Dream, Listen to me, Ok? Breathe in.." Karl spoke, taking a deep breath in to demonstrate for the dirty blonde, who followed his lead as best as he could. After a few run-throughs of deep breathing, Dream's breathing was better, to say the least. "Good job, Dream... You're doing great," The brunette spoke again, allowing the dirty blonde to cling onto him, rubbing his back gently.

The end!