Dreamnap - Rage be gone! <3

"What the fuck is this-?!" Sapnap yelled, extremely frustrated with the way the world set up the structure. He didn't pay attention to the door opening behind him, focusing on trying to both calm himself down, while continuing with his presumably ruined speed run. Dream walked up behind Sap, wrapping his arms around the man's neck, pressing light kisses against the back of his head. 

"You're doing great, Sap." Dream hummed softly in his ear, placing a kiss on his cheek. The ravenette let out an annoyed sigh, though, he was calmer, and he was grateful for the taller's actions and his words. Dream leaned slightly closer, kissing his cheek again.After a few moments of just kissing him, and after Sap had accidentally died in his game, Dream walked around the chair, sitting on the man's lap, facing away from the screen.

 The dirty blonde could tell how annoyed and generally tense the other was by the speed run attempt, and so he began to gently rub the man's back, whispering comforting words in his ear, praising him, and telling him how he loved him, pressing kisses into his skin. 

The ravenette wrapped an arm around Dream's waist, grabbing his chin gently and kissing him. Dream knew that Sap loved kisses, and frankly, he did too. He was just glad that nobody could tell it was him, Dream, sitting on Sap's lap.

The end!

YES, I AM AWARE THESE ARE SHORT, BUT LIKE-