Dream x Punz - Camboy

Dream x Punz
Camboy Dream 
Not great-
---------------------------

"Oh, I was looking through instagram, right?" Dream hummed softly, silently telling the other to continue. "And I found a link to this streamer, they're called 'DirtyLemons'," The man on the other line started, Dream's face starting to heat up from behind his mask- he always wore it, just in case.

He knew exactly who's channel that was, and he knew the content creator, on a.. personal level. "Honestly, they sound a lot like you. Anyways, I think it's really cool how people like that exist, y'know?" Dream perked up a bit at Punz's words, wanting to hear his opinion. "Oh?" He spoke up, a slight smile threatening to tug on his lips.

"Yeah, it's just- you need to have confidence, to post things like that, let alone stream them. They feed their own desires, while also feeding others?" Punz tried to explain. The blonde was mainly seen as a stone cold mercenary, but really, he was a great guy. A great friend. "You don't think it's, disgusting, or anything?" The dirty blonde questioned, an embarrassing red hue still on his cheeks.

"Not really.. I mean, I have to admit.. I've found myself watching this guy a few times.." He sounded like a kid who had just been scolded by their parents. "It's nothing to feel ashamed about- I watch him too-" Dream blurted out without thinking, immediately regretting it. Well, a bit, at least.

Punz smiled at that, so he couldn't regret it too much.. He could see Punz smiling because he had turned his camera on. "I, will admit that I may.. have a Voyeurism kink.." After a few moments of silence, he spoke up again. "TMI?" Dream chuckled softly. "Definitely tmi."

A few days after that conversation, Dream found himself, embarrassed? Shy? To do one of his usual streams. He had multiple twitch accounts. He had his Dreamwastaken one, his Dreamwastaken alt, and then, this one. This one was, one that people had been finding. 'DirtyLemons'. The one Punz had found.

"It's just another stream, he doesn't know it's actually you," He breathed slowly, heavily, allowing himself to calm down. He stripped out of his clothes, pulling on a pair of black lace panties and black thigh highs, both had been requested by his viewers. The dirty blonde set up the recording set, making sure his face couldn't be seen properly- at least the upper half. Not yet.

Dream sunk down onto his bed, sitting so that his legs formed a w. He took another deep breath, before starting the stream. "Hi! Hello! Welcome to the stream, it's been a few days, how are you all?" He greeted them like usual, smiling as he waved. Dream laughed softly as a donation came in, a five dollar donation. "Thank you for the five dollars, daddy draco~" He hummed, lifting his skirt slightly.

"Let's start this off with our goal for this stream, yes?" He looked at the chat, seeing it being spammed with messages. He saw a bunch of 'yes's, alongside a bunch of flirts and requests for him to strip completely. "Aw, are you getting desperate for me? I bet you're all sitting on your beds, or chairs, painfully hard," Dream smiled, before going back to his previous topic.

"So, what do you say, we go for $200 and I'll tie myself up, let you guys do almost whatever you want with me, how does that sound?" He hummed, looking into the camera. He saw a lot of 'yes's and 'god yes's in the chat, making him smile. "Good good, that's our goal for today! Well, now, let's get to our first task- prepp-" Dream started, being cut off by a donation.

Anon donated $15 'No prep. Lube's okay. I want to hear your pretty pained whimpers and your begs, it's safe'

"I- Wha- You guys have never asked th-that.." He stammered, unsure if he could really do that. "Fine.." He mumbled, slowly lifting his skirt up, making a show of pulling the panties off. He left them around his legs, leaning to the side in order to grab the toys he would be using- along with the lube. Dream laid back, spreading his legs widely.

He covered one of the two toys in lube, staring right into the camera and pushing the dildo in. "AhhH~!" He moaned, slight tears in his eyes from the pain. He was decently used to it though.

Anon donated $20 'Keep going baby, don't stop. Moan my name for me, will you? - Punz <3'

Dream felt his face heat up an impossible amount as he heard the name from the donation, though, he kept going anyway. He pushed the dildo in further, gasping and whimpering in pain. The dirty blonde waited a second before continuing, pulling it almost all the way out- shoving it back in. "GaH~! Punz~!" He cried, arching his back and continuing to thrust it in and out.

"Oh~! Oh gOD!~ OH~! So fUlL~!" He moaned out, the feeling of not being stretched and then having a dildo pound into him, it made it feel so much bigger than it was. "PuNZ~! Oh~!" He cried, moving the thing faster. He didn't know what was so.. arousing, about knowing one of his best friends was watching him, asking him to moan their name.

After a while of just that, he came all over himself- panting. Dream laid there for a few moments, just breathing. "Alright.. One more, yeah? I got you guys a.. bit of a gift," He panted out, slowly pulling the dildo out of his ass. Dream put it to the side, grabbing something else- two things, actually.

One looked like a ring of some kind, the other looked like the dildo, but a bit longer, thinner, and it was a different colour. He bit his bottom lip as he slipped the ring on, shivering at how cold it was. He then put lube on the other dildo- looking thing. He pushed it inside, moaning softly at the feeling of being filled again. "S-So.. You guys can control these with donations, both vibrate," Dream explained, biting his bottom lip.

 He went to continue speaking, when another donation came in.

Anon donated $50 'Put both on max, sweetheart - Punz'

Dream grabbed the remotes, clicking the top levels of each. His eyes widened as both began vibrating intensely- adding on the sensitivity from his previous orgasm. "AhH!~ FuCk~! So MucH~!" He moaned, his voice cracking a bit. Dream's eyes rolled back as he kept moaning, tears rolling down his cheeks from the pleasure.

 It didn't take long for him to reach his second orgasm, probably because of how much was happening. He kept it going until hitting three, "Ah~! So much!~ T-Too much! Please!~ No more~!" Dream moaned out, squirming around, more tears coming from his eyes.

Anon donated $40 'Beg'

Who was Dream to deny them, especially in this position? "Please!~ Please- GaH~! Too much!~ Please! Let me s-stop it!~ N-No more!~" Dream pleaded, the pain starting to actually get too much. If he ended up in too much pain, he would stop it without hesitation- for now it was bearable, though.

Anon donated $60 'Alright baby, turn them off'

Dream let out a broken sob after hearing the donation, reaching for the remotes, turning them off and whimpering and whining in pain for the moment, wanting to finish the show for the viewers- also wanting to get it out at the moment. The dirty blonde pulled the vibrator out of him, laying it next to the dildo.

He pulled off the ring with a hiss, looking into the camera. He looked like a wreck. "Tha-Thank you..." He stammered, moving to sit on his knees again. "I'll see you all next time~! I hope you enjoyed our play time~" Dream purred the words out, with a bit less energy than normal- but he was just put through 3 orgasms, more than he was used to.

He ended the stream, going to clean up quickly. He grabbed his phone and walked to the bathroom, putting the device on the counter and taking off any clothes he still had on. The dirty blonde started the bath, sinking into it after it filled up. He grabbed his phone, scrolling through it- he got a message from Punz, clicking it quickly.

 Punz Today at 8:13 PM
Dream, is he you

Dream Today at 8:13 PM
wdym?

Punz Today at 8:14 PM

DirtyLemons.
He sounded way too much like you

Dream Today at 8:18 PM
It is

 Punz Today at 8:18 PM
I KNEW IT

-----
I could've made this better, but oh well- Ngl, i got kinda bored of it xd