No ship - Four worlds, one child and a lot of trauma

No ships! (Though you can view the interactions between Techno, Dream and Phil as romantic if you rlly want)
TWS: 
- Angst
- R*pe
- Torture
- Near death
- Murder
- Legal Slavery
- Crossover au
- Kidnapping
- There's a lotta stuttering but that's bc he was crying ig
- Blame this on the anime I finished this week
- These bitches really just-
- Any other tws I should add?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream walked around the field, doing his usual check ups. He was the admin of the smp, he created it, so he had to make sure there were no misplaced creatures from other worlds, no tears in the code, and no sickness. Worlds could be sick, they got infected and cause a pandemic which can spread to other worlds if there are tears or missing parts in the codes of both worlds.

After a world was plagued by sickness, it's possible for the admin to cure it using a lot of energy, however they have to catch it early. There was usually a dedicated area an admin would set to be able to view the world's code. There were occasionally mobs from another world that had found a tear and fallen into it.

Dream could remember very clearly travelling through worlds over his lifetime. He was in a world with all kinds of monsters which attacked the humans often. That world had magic, roles to take on, guilds, and so on. That was where he grew up. There was the second world, which he had been transferred to by his adoptive parents, it was the same.

Except it had people who were referred to as 'demi-humans' due to their animal characteristics. He had been considered one, he was born a hybrid. That world had four heroes who supposedly came from yet another world- though, another realm probably fit that better. Dream had served under one, and he had grown attached to them.

He had fallen through a portal he hadn't meant to make and he ended up in another world. That one was filled with monsters and humans, though they had kingdoms, the monsters were nice and smart, and there was magic. From there, he ended up making his own world- the Dream smp. Unfortunately, it took a lot of energy to transfer between worlds without a real portal.

He didn't get to visit his home world often, nor the other two. And whenever he did, he'd most likely pass out for a while. It was still lucky he could transfer between worlds though. It was a plus side of being an admin.

People couldn't choose to be an admin, they'd simply be born as one. And as such, they could repair tears in codes, they could heal sickness in the world, transfer things between worlds, and so on. Although there were downsides. No matter how much someone trained, they would lose more than half their energy after doing any of the admin only skills.

There was also the struggle of keeping a world from being seriously harmed while they were there, otherwise it would hurt them as well. It was worse when they owned the world. Getting back to the main focus, Dream didn't find any tears of code or any sign of a sickness, he did find something that pissed him off to no end, though.

One of the creatures from his first home, the one he lived in for around seven years, had appeared in the field. Dream grabbed his sword and stabbed it instantly, gritting his teeth. He had gotten better with looking at goblins, at least most of them, since the world he had lived in before the smp was created. He didn't cry anymore over simply looking at them.

He used to, he used to call Techno or Phil, two people who knew of how he had traveled through multiple worlds and knew just about the full extent of admin powers, like he would cry to his mother about having a nightmare or seeing a bug when he was younger. He didn't do that anymore. Dream was stronger- at least, most of the time.

Dream still had moments where he had to call one of them and ask them to kill it. He was never afraid of being too weak when it came to the goblins, no. It was being touched, it was getting overwhelmed and experiencing what he had years ago. Dream shook his head- he doesn't need to think about any of it. He had to focus on if there were more or not.

He found a group of them trying to hide in a cave- fuck. He couldn't go in there, he couldn't do it. Dream could face them outside, in the dark or in the light- he could fight a hundred of them and not feel extremely scared. He couldn't be in a cave with more than one, he grabbed his communicator and told Techno to hurry up and teleport to him.

Dream tried to at least get close to the cave to kill them, but the second he stepped on the stone while seeing the creatures, he couldn't stop his tears. He was still doing better than he used to.. He heard Techno behind him and quickly looked back to him, moving away from the cave. "You're okay Dream, you don't have to go in there," The pinkette mumbled as he walked in, quickly killing the group.

"I know, Dream.. it's hard, 'll help you the whole way through," Dream smiled slightly, hugging the pinkette. "Thank you, Techno.." Techno smiled softly, ruffling Dream's hair. "I uh- I know you're going through a lot, but.. would you like to tell us what happened? O-of course I'm not going to force you to if you aren't ready," Techno quickly rushed the last bit out- he wanted Dream to know he wasn't about to make Dream talk about it if he didn't want to.

"...Okay.. I'll tell you both about it.." Dream muttered, looking to the side. "You don't have to, and you're so brave for even considering it," Techno smiled at him. "I know, Tech. But I want to. Take me to your cabin, please," The dirty blonde felt as though he should finally tell someone. "If you're sure," Techno held Dream's hands and teleported Dream and himself to Techno's place.

"Alright, Do you want me to get Phil?" Dream nodded. He wanted to tell them both at the same time. Dream sat down on one of the seats and waited for the other two. Techno and Phil quickly came in, sitting down across from Dream. "You wanted to know about my past, right?.." Dream asked, watching as the other two nodded.

"Yeah, if you're fine with telling us, mate," Phil smiled gently, it helped calm Dream down a bit. "Alright.. um.. well, to begin I guess why I can't stand those goblins?" Dream asked, he had no idea where to start. He could go through his entire life story, but there wasn't any real reason to. Techno nodded, giving him that soft look.

"Alright.. well. My mother, she wasn't a great person all the time. She'd take care of me, but she did it in a way that required the least amount of work to be done. She got sick of me and took me out far away from home, a day away by horse. It was night when she stopped. She tried to kill me, but she couldn't do it. So she left, leaving me alone to survive until morning. I was seven."

Dream looked up at his mother, tilting his head. "Where are we going, mama?" He asked- it was the middle of the night. Dream knew his mother knew how dangerous it could be. Dream turned around like his mother told him to do, there was some creature and she didn't want him looking. He turned back when he heard it was quiet, only to see his mother swinging a sword down at him.

"M-Mama?!" Dream stammered, tears in his eyes. His mother froze, she couldn't kill him. She couldn't. "I'm sorry," She said before getting on the horse they came out on and riding off. "Mama? Mama! Come back mama! Please!" Dream cried, reaching out for her. She left him. The seven year old sobbed and fell to the floor, curling up.

He ended up passing out after a while of crying, that's when...

"I fell asleep there, something found me. It was a goblin, if where I woke up meant anything. I didn't know what was.. was going on, I didn't know what goblins were or what they did. I'm sure you know their usual actions.." Dream muttered, looking down at his hands. "I haven't heard anything about them from anyone but you, and I haven't heard what they do," Phil hummed.

He had lived for a long time, but he hadn't once been to a world that had goblins. "..They, at least in that world, torture, kill and.. force themselves on people. Specifically women," Dream couldn't say the word. It hurt to say it. "So I.. I woke up in a cave with them, where they lived. I'm a guy but they decided I was 'pretty' enough.."

He felt disgusted with his own wording, but he didn't know how else to put it. "What do you..?" Techno didn't want to believe what he thought it implied. "They decided I looked good enough of a woman to.."