DNF - Still a top,

Poorly written smut, 

"PFFT- Why're you wearing a maid outfit?!" Dream laughed, pointing at the man in front of him. "Is this your way of admitting you're a bottom?-" He couldn't stop laughing, at this point he was wheezing- "They had no more suits, And shut up- I could totally dominate you, ass." George huffed, crossing his arms.

"Oh please~ You could try!" Dream laughed again, before he was pinned to the wall. "Is that an offer?" George smirked, looking the boy up and down. Dream blushed slightly, but laughed. "If you really think you can, it's a challenge." Dream looked him in the eyes, smirking back at him. He went to flip them around, so George was pinned to the wall, but his wrists were held above his head before he could.

The brunette leaned to the side slightly, kissing Dream deeply- he loved the way Dream tried to take dominance, only to fail and submit, to the kiss at least. George and Dream walked to George's bedroom- as it was the closest- while fighting each other for dominance while kissing, and then they reached the room- the bed more specifically.

George pinned Dream down instantly, kissing his pale skin. Dream, once again, tried to flip the positions, but George just had too much strength in his position. The brunette started biting down on his neck, treasuring the small yelp he earned, followed by small gasps with each bite, clenching his fists and biting his bottom lip.

"Awh, I like your noises though~" George purred, Dream kicking him in the side gently, huffing. The brunette started undoing the buttons of Dream's suit, pulling the coat and then the shirt off, before pinning his arms back down and kissing him. While they were kissing, George grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the side, and handcuffed Dream- so that the chain was around one part of the head of the bed, keeping his arms above him.

 George sat up, licking his lips as he looked at Dream, running a hand down his chest. "God Dream, Your chest is so big~ I could've mistaken you as a girl," George hummed, fondling with the chest of the other, whose face went redder, and let out a small moan- oh, so he was sensitive as well?

"Oh ho ho~ Sensitive are we?~ What if I just~" George leaned down, taking one of the boy's sensitive buds into his mouth, sucking gently. Dream arched his back, small moans, whines and whimpers spilling from his lips, him unable to suppress them at the second. George pulled away from the bud, smiling to see how red Dream's face was.

George didn't mind the skirt that flowed around a bit every time he moved- it wasn't getting in the way. "Still think a maid outfit will stop me from dominating you?" George rose an eyebrow, smirking again- this was an indirect way to ask if he should continue, knowing Dream, if it was a yes for him to keep going, he'd challenge the man again, otherwise he'd tell the other to stop.

"Please! You haven't even done anything! You can't top, and you can't change my mind," Dream laughed, though, George knew that the boy just didn't want to straight-up tell him to fuck him. The brunette ran his thumb along Dream's bottom lip as he spoke.

"You better shut that pretty little mouth of yours, otherwise I'm going to put your mouth to much, much better use," George licked his lips, watching the way Dream whimpered, eyes silently pleading. "In all seriousness though Dream, are you sure about this? And, if so, I need a safe word for you," The brunette stated, still wanting to make sure his Dream was okay, and that he would be okay.

"Of course George, I... I trust you, and safe word?.. Uh- R...ed?" George nodded, kissing the boy's cheek before stripping the other completely, followed by stripping himself down to his boxers. The brunette knelt down between the dirty blonde's legs, pushing three fingers into his mouth after leaning forwards.

"Suck," George demanded, smiling when Dream did as told. He covered them in his saliva, looking at George with half-lidded eyes as he did. When the brunette decided it was enough, he pulled the fingers out of the boy's mouth, groaning softly at the sight of drool running down hs chin. George pushed one finger into Dream, feeling how tight he was, and how new he seemed to be with this.

"Dream? Is this your first time?" George questioned, looking up at Dream, who's face was redder than before. The dirty blonde nodded slightly, letting out a strangled moan as George added another finger, pushing them both in up until his knuckles.

"Holy shit, you feel so.. so tight, and warm, and fuck- What I wouldn't give to be inside right now.." The brunette groaned, moving his fingers in a scissoring motion, while thrusting them slightly further, and then pulling them a bit further out, then back in- repeating the entire thing. Dream whined softly as another finger was pushed inside, and then he started doing it all again but with a third finger- making him moan out.

George pulled the fingers out, licking them clean. Dream whined, feeling empty without the fingers. He heard the pop of a bottle cap, and he looked at George, to see him covering his length with lube. When did he take off his boxers?- Didn't matter now, he had finished. Dream cried out as the brunette pushed inside of him, spreading his legs as much as he could.

"Oh fuck~ So tight-oh god-" George groaned. bottoming out inside of him. Dream was breathing heavily, a bit of sweat sliding down his forehead. "You alright, Baby?.." George questioned, Dream nodding. "Mm, just g-give me a few.." Dream whispered, legs trembling.

After a few seconds, Dream nodded as a sign he was ready, and George kissed his cheek before moving slowly, holding the boy's hips tightly. He thrusted in and out, staying slow until Dream told him to go faster. "G-Go faster- A-AsshOLE~!" Dream's voice turned into almost a scream when George got a lot faster, and rougher in the progress.

After a few minutes, Dream was yelling about how he was going to climax, and George stopped, waiting until Dream's climax had been properly prevented- then moving again, relishing in the louder and higher-pitched moans he got, alongside small sobs- it was his first time, so he probably was quite a bit more sensitive than most would be.

After a bit more of this process, Dream was begging George to just let him actually orgasm. "Pl-EASE~! PLEASE- godgodgodgod! I need to- George- Please!~ Let me c-" Dream was cut off by George thrusting in really hard, while telling him he could. Dream came as if on cue, tears flowing down his cheeks as his entire body trembled.

George came inside a few thrusts later, thrusting in as deep as he could. "Now... hah- What was that about me.. not being able to top you?" George chuckled, pulling out of Dream carefully. Dream let out a small, shaky huff, pouting softly. The brunette laughed softly, kissing both of Dream's thighs, loving the way Dream shuddered softly.

"Love, would you mind if I tried something?" George asked sort of nervously, looking up at Dream who looked interested. "S-sure?.." The brunette smiled at the words, lifting Dream's legs and leaning down until Dream's thighs were on either side of his head. The dirty blonde was, extremely nervous, but, oddly excited.

He felt a wet, warm muscle push into him, making him cry out in pleasure again- he was already so overstimulated.. yet, he loved it, for some reason. He felt the other's tongue move around in him, thrusting in and out- scooping some of the white liquid out of the boy- only to be swallowed by Dream soon after- during kisses they shared.

Dream subconsciously brought George closer with his legs, words being forced from him. "Fuck G-George~! I lo-ve you- so much- god- oh fuck- god~!" The dirty blonde was babbling, drool and tears staining his face. After a while of George eating him out, Dream got too overstimulated- he just- it was too much-

"George- George- oh fuck fuck- T-Too much- Please- Too much!" Dream cried between sobs, shaking his head. George moved away, wiping his mouth and chin quickly, before hugging Dream, pressing small kisses to his neck. "F-fuck George... I lovey ou.. I love you- I love you- I love you s-so much.." Dream buried his red face in the other's chest, panting softly.

The end.

--
Hi! Me again!
I'm not great at writing smut, and I'm aware of that,
Also, the mistake near the end, it wasn't intentional, no, but I'm leaving it on purpose,
I'm unsure of whether Wilbur is okay with things like this, if he's not, please tell me, so I can change this to a different ship,
Thank you,

Edit: Changed Wilbur to George,