Technodream - Requested - Princess, It's okay,

Dream rubbed his eyes sleepily as he walked into his house- closing and locking the door behind him. He decided to check on his two big babies, seeing that Ranboo and Techno were both asleep. The enderman hybrid seemed to of gotten out of his own bed and climbed into his fathers, like he did almost every night.

It was adorable and so sweet to wake up to Ranboo just cuddling them, drooling slightly. Dream smiled softly at them, closing the door- not fully though, leaving a small crack. The dirty blonde made his way to the kitchen, absolutely starving at the moment- but, his hunger went away as soon as he opened the kitchen door.

He stared directly into the eyes of a man, seeing bits of broken glass on the floor behind him. Dream gulped as they started walking closer, knife in hand. He quickly slammed the door shut, locking it before running to his and Techno's room, closing the door fully and locking it as well, sobbing softly.

He dropped to his knees next to the bed- next to where Techno was laying, and he buried his face into the pinkette's clothes, sobbing softly. After a few seconds, Techno began to stir, and then wake up. "Mmm? Darlin'? Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Techno sat up quickly, before sliding off the bed and next to Dream, holding him close.

"T-There was t-this ma-man in the k-kitchen and- and-" Dream couldn't breathe- What if the man had unlocked the door, and was now looking for them? What if he hurt Techno? What if he hurt Ranboo? ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod- "Dream, Dream, Breathe with me. Okay? Look at me, and follow my lead."

Techno instructed, taking one of the boy's hands and placing it on his own chest, breathing deeply to show Dream how to do it. The dirty blonde copied Techno, until his breathing was normal again. Techno called the police- Dream not letting him leave the room- and told them that he saw someone, and that they need to come now."It's okay Princess, they're on their way. I love you, so much, and I won't let anyone hurt you.."