Dreamnoblade - Requested - Love you

Dreamnoblade (Dream x Techno) Have this cute pig pic <3<3
Requested by: Dreamentine
No smut, nor angst, Just fluff!
This is gonna be short-
——————————————
3rd Person

Dream and Techno had been dating for, possibly 2-3 months now, and the entire SMP knew. They didn't try to hide it or anything, constantly showing each other affection outside, meaning kissing, hugging, ect. Right now Dream was talking with Tommy and Tubbo, them explaining why they saw Dream as an older brother.

Techno walked over to them, wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist. Dream giggling softly, leaning back into him with a smile. The pink haired male kisses the top of his head, then his forehead.

"Wanna hang out Dreamy?"

Techno asked, smiling. Dream went to talk, though was pulled away by a Tommy and Tubbo, who clung onto him.

"NO!"

Tommy shouted, both of the 16 year olds wanting Dream to pay attention to them instead of Techno. They walked away, dragging Dream with them. Techno sighed, chuckling softly. He went back to their shared home, farming his potatoes again.

At the end of the day, possibly... 9, 10 pm? And Techno heard a knock on the door. He walked to it, opening it. He saw his hoodie loving boyfriend there, without the younger two surprisingly. Dream jumped on him, giggling again.

"Techno!"

He yelled, hugging him. Techno chuckles, wrapping his arms around his waist and spinning him around.

"Hey Sugar,"

He greeted, ceasing the spinning motion and kissing him. The blonde gladly kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck. Techno picks him up bridal style, carrying him to the bedroom and laying him down. Dream smiled, pulling him down.

Techno returns the smile, kissing his cheek and holding the small blonde to his chest, wrapping an arm around his waist again. Dream cuddled up to him, closing his eyes. Needless to say, they both fell asleep together.

The end.
———————————————————
Hey!
I did warn you this is short-
Did ya like the pig?
I think it's cute-
I hope you enjoyed reading this!
Thank you all for all your support!
I love you all!
Have an amazing day/afternoon/night!
Cya!