No ship - You did WHAT?! (Part 3 of 'He's a child?')

"You..did...WHAT to my kid?!" Fit yelled, his hand wrapping tightly around his axe- he didn't bring end crystals this time because, well, this place was meant to be kinder, and he didn't want to be banned because of destruction before he found his son. "D-Dad-" Dream whimpered between sobs.

"Sh sh sh, you're okay Kid, you're okay.. I'm here.." The man ran his free hand through the 13 year old's hair, whispering reassurances to him. Dream ended up blacking out from pure exhaustion. Fit gently let go of Dream, before standing and grabbing his axe out. "Repeat what you fucking said before,"

Fit pressed his axe just against Quackity's neck, cutting a slight bit of skin. "I s-said I- I tortured a t-thirteen year old- but i swear- I didn't know!" Quackity said quickly, raising his hands to either side of his head. "I didn't ask if you knew his age or not, did I? Besides- Why does the age fucking matter?!" "Be-Because he-he's just a kid!" Fit gritted his teeth, picking Dream up again.

"I'll be back, you better have a better reason than that, and you better have a reason for me NOT to hurt you," Then he left, carrying the dirty blonde in his arms, comforting him even with him unconscious. "Quackity, what the actual fuck?! You TORTURED him?!" Sapnap yelled from behind him, obviously very pissed off.

 "S-Sap- Dear, come on- You know it's not what it seems like-" 

"Quackity... I'm sorry, I can't be with someone like you.." Karl whispered quietly, a few tears rolling down his cheeks as he removed his ring, giving it to Quackity. "Me neither," Sapnap copied Karl, before they both left. "K-Karl... S-Sap.."

--

Please don't ask for another part- I struggled so much writing this one- o.O