Dreamnap - Sleepy <3

"Du du du du.." Dream tiredly hummed over the phone, Sap smiling as he copied the dirty blonde, except with more energy. They were in the same house, just different rooms, and Sap was streaming. They had face cam on though, and the ravenette had the phone positioned so he could see Dream, but the viewers couldn't.

 The dirty blonde was laying in bed, looking at the phone screen while his mask rested to the side. He rested his head on a soft pillow, with a blanket and his normal green jumper wrapped around him. "Mm.. I'm just laying in bed right now.. And I'm all cuddled up.." Dream mumbled, smiling softly and closing his eyes as he did.

 Sap's smile grew slightly after he heard that, and he chuckled softly, before speaking again."You know I can come in there," Sap responded, raising a slight eyebrow for, no apparent reason. He kept playing the game he was playing, but he focused mainly on the other's voice. "Come in here... Cuddle." Dream smirked as if challenging the ravenette, who chuckled again, before speaking.

 "You'd like that, Wouldn't you?" He laughed softly, though, a slight blush came to his cheeks when he saw Dream not only nod, but look directly into the camera as he cuddled closer to the pillow and blankets around him, knowing how Sap normally couldn't say no to him when he did that. "...Sorry everyone, I'm going to have to go, Dreamie needs his cuddles~

" Sap hummed, chuckling before saying a proper goodbye to them, and then ending the stream.The ravenette walked to the dirty blonde's room, opening the door and watching as Dream turned to look at him. He walked over to him, wrapping his arms around the male after laying down next to him. "Cuddles.." The dirty blonde whispered, cuddling up to the ravenette and closing his eyes, both ending up sleeping together.

The end. 

(the 'du du du du' is like, the speedrun music-)Also, have some Dreamnap fluff that nobody asked for-