Entire Dream Harem - Requested - Screw you... (Part 3)

Entire Dream Harem + Minx and Mxmtoon (Part 3)
Requested by: General_Clay
Top/s: Entire Dream Harem - Dream
Bottom: Dream
Smut Smut Smut, Also two pictures of lingerie for reference-
———————————————————————
3rd Person

Entire Dream Harem + Minx and Mxmtoon (Part 3)Requested by: General_Clay Top/s: Entire Dream Harem - DreamBottom: DreamSmut Smut Smut, Also two pictures of lingerie for reference-———————————————————————3rd Person

Dream woke up again, this time in a completely new location

Dream woke up again, this time in a completely new location. He recognised it as Techno's Base, though, he didn't remember seeing Techno log on. Just like with George and Sapnap, there were clothes at the end of the bed he was on. He sighed quietly, getting up and putting those clothes on.

He was, honestly kind of shocked with the clothes. There was a red laced, bra looking thing? It confused him, as he didn't have actual breasts, although his chest was bigger than most male's. The thing was also connected to a choker, and another thing, that wrapped around his torso perfectly. He also had black laced panties, that barely managed to hide anything, also connected by a string to black socks. (Basically, mixture of the two pictures, use that to imagine it if you need-)

Though, he was given other clothes to temporarily cover it up, that being a white button up shirt, that fit perfectly, and yellow short shorts.

He assumed the only reason there were socks was because of the ground and the fact it'd probably hurt walking around barefoot. He walks around, trying to find Techno. He ran into him while he was looking to the side, or, so he thought. He ran into our beloved time traveler, Karl.

"Hey Dream, Let's get straight to it, yeah? Also I see you put our present on.."

He asked, wrapping an arm around the blonde's waist. He nodded, honestly, he was excited to see what Karl would do, but at the same time he wanted the challenge to be over already. He felt another arm around his waist, though, he could see Karl's other arm.

"Yessss, Contentttt..."

He heard Techno whisper, and instinctively leaned back into the pink haired male. Karl stepped closer, keeping an arm around his waist. Dream was turned around, so he was facing Techno, and Karl was rubbing his clothed erection against Dream's clothed hole.