Technodream - Party? Sure- wait, nevermind

Dream smiled at his lover, who was sitting with his legs crossed on the floor, just in front of the dirty blonde. Dream tapped his shoulder, and the piglin hybrid lifted up the brush, the other gladly taking it. "Thank you Tech!" He hummed, kissing the top of his head, before carefully and gently getting to work on brushing the long pink hair.

 "We have that party later, right?" The dirty blonde asked, finishing with brushing the other's hair, now resting his head on top of the other's. "Yeah, The one with all the royals. If you don't wanna go, we can skip- It'll be fine-" Techno spoke, only to be shut up by Dream kissing him. "Shut up, Tech. I'm fine with going, but..."

 "But?"

 "How do you want your hair? Want me to do it like normal?" The dirty blonde tugged softly on his hair, before gently combing through it with his fingers. After discussing it for a few moments, Dream nodded and got to work, honestly really enjoying playing with the long pink hair, being able to touch it, and being able to put it up.

He absolutely loved this man's hair. That was for sure. After around thirty minutes, Dream was done styling his hair, and was now in front of him, sitting in his lap as he fixed up Techno's outfit. The pinkette wrapped an arm around the slightly smaller's waist, pulling him in closer- which also made him fall slightly forwards, his face now buried in the other's chest.

Dream huffed softly, giggling quietly as well. He got himself up slightly, purposely now leaning on his hands and knees, still close to his lover. Techno looked into his eyes, sneaking a hand down to Dream's lower body, fondling with his ass, watching the boy's face heat up, a lot.

"Fuck-Fucking pervert.." Dream mumbled, grabbing the hand and straddling Techno's lap, closing his eyes. He didn't let go of the hand, well, not for a few moments. When he did let go, as he thought, the hand instantly moved down again, instead to his upper thigh, massaging it gently.

Dream knew how Techno worshipped his thighs, but he didn't mind Techno acting on it, he actually kind of liked being touched by the other with no warning. But that was besides the point.

"You know what... I wan' cuddle, no party tonight.." Dream muttered, wrapping his legs around the other's hips, not wanting to let the other leave. Techno smiled slightly, moving his hand and instead wrapping his arms around Dream's waist, pressing kisses into the side of his head.