Dreamnotnap - Worship me <3

Dreamnotnap (Dream x George x Sapnap )
Smut
That's all <3<3 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream sat back in his chair, thinking of what to do. George and Sapnap were streaming together, so maybe he'd watch them. Or even join them. The trio were dating, and as odd as that sometimes was to people, it was just how it was. He groaned, he didn't want to get up and walk into one of their rooms, he'd just join a voice chat with them.

He did just that, smiling when they noticed immediately. "Hey Dream!" Both of them greeted him. "Hey Sap, Hey Gogy," He hummed out in response. He opened the stream and saw the chat spamming 'the entire couple' and 'Dream team'. "Mmm, how much longer are you two gonna stream?" Dream asked, wanting their attention.

He had to admit, they had been streaming a lot, and they didn't give Dream much attention- it did make Dream kind of upset, but he wasn't angry or anything. "Probably just a couple minutes more, gotta finish the house before ending," Dream didn't say anything, just humming in acknowledgement.

George and Sapnap finished the house they had been building, said their goodbyes to the chat and ended the stream. Dream left the voice call, standing up from his chair and stretching. He went to the kitchen to grab something to eat before heading up to their shared bedroom. They all had their own rooms for whatever, whether it was streaming, gaming, they were sick, or they just felt like being alone for a while.

And then they had their shared bedroom, where they would usually be at later hours. Dream went to sit down on the bed when his two lovers walked into the room. "Hey baby, 'm sorry we haven't been paying much attention to you.." George apologized, pressing a kiss against Dream's cheek.

George was the shortest, only by a bit. Sapnap was just a bit taller than George, and Dream was the tallest, standing a couple inches taller than the other two. "We wanna make it up to you," Sapnap told him, making Dream smile. He had been waiting for this, and god, he only wanted one thing.

He wanted to treat him like one of the names they sometimes called him, goddess. They had a habit of using pet names usually used for females with him, Dream didn't mind at all though. "Mmm, we'll do anything for you baby, just tell us what you want," George hummed, wrapping his arms around the other.

"Simps," Dream chuckled to himself, they were often called simps for Dream, as Dream was called a simp for both of them. The dirty blonde waited a moment before saying what he wanted, pretending he had to think about it. "I want you to worship me," He stated, looking at the two. "Of course, love, anything," George whispered, smiling slightly.

Dream knew they were okay with it, if they weren't they'd tell him, or at least show dislike at the request. Neither of them happened, in fact, they seemed happy with the request of Dream's. Dream enjoyed being worshiped and praised, and the other two liked to worship and praise, it was perfect for all of them.

"Can we touch you?" Sapnap asked, looking at the dirty blonde who shook his head. So they weren't allowed to use their hands, of course with anything but clothing- they knew what Dream was usually okay with in these times. Dream let them strip him, before smiling to himself. "Get down on your knees," He told them. They listened quickly, both going onto their knees.

Sapnap, personally, absolutely loved when Dream was like this, he thought it was extremely hot. Seeing the person who had a dick up his ass so often telling them to do things, and them listening, it was just so hot. George liked it too, not as much as Sapnap but he definitely didn't dislike it.

Dream shuddered as he felt kisses, licks and small bites being littered all around his skin, it felt so good. Sapnap didn't move from his thighs, and he definitely didn't mind. George was more focused around his ass and lower back. Neither of them use their hands, keeping them on the floor or behind them. "Good boys.." Dream breathed out, tilting his head back.

They knew from last time they shouldn't talk, as much as they wanted to. Fuck, thinking back to the first time turned the two on even more. They wanted to get punished by Dream again, they wanted to be rode until they couldn't think anymore, not allowed to orgasm until Dream said so. They were realizing how much they liked Dream being dominant in bed.

Soon enough, Dream moved to sit down- his legs were getting tired, to be honest, he gave the two a warning before he did move- he wanted to make sure they didn't get hurt by accident. The second Dream had sat down, the two went back to what they were doing, but George looked up, asking if he could go up on the bed- he couldn't really do much with Sapnap in between Dream's legs already.

The dirty blonde thought for a moment, before nodding. George got on the bed, putting his hands back behind him as he kissed any and all exposed skin he could reach. Dream felt Sapnap move closer, he instinctively went to close his legs, but he stopped himself and instead put his legs on the younger's shoulders.

He swore he could hear Sapnap whisper something along the lines of 'Fuck that's hot'. He briefly felt George's hands on his shoulders for a second- the brunette had obviously noticed and quickly moved them, but he still did it. "George, you know you're not meant to do that," Dream hummed, moving his legs from Sapnap's shoulders to turn and look at George.

"S-Sorry- I didn't mean to-" George stammered, but Dream just smiled. "You still did it, baby, you know what that means~" The dirty blonde purred, before he actually did anything, he asked George for his color. "George, color?" Dream looked at the brunette while reaching down to grab a pair of handcuffs from one of the drawers.

"G-Green, so fucking green, Dream.." He breathed out, making Dream smile again. Dream got George to sit against the bed rest, handcuffing his hands behind his back. "Shouldn't of broken the rules, Georgie~" He smiled wider at the small whine he got from the brunette. George looked at where Sapnap was, seeing he wasn't there anymore.

George knew what Sapnap was planning already. Last time Dream was in charge, Sapnap said- even if it was originally a joke- that if one of them gets punished, both of them will. Sapnap had moved behind Dream, obviously having a plan. Sapnap got on top of Dream, though they were quickly flipped so Dream was on top.

"I never gave you permission to do that, love~ I'm starting to think you wanna get punished~" Dream purred, looking down at the one under him. Sapnap blushed, and Dream smiled. Dream grabbed another pair of handcuffs- they had three pairs, one for each person- and flipped Sapnap over, handcuffing his hands behind his back, and then turned him back over.

"Sit with George. If you two are good through your punishment, I'll let you do what you want with me," Dream hummed, watching as the ravenette made his way to sit with George. "You can talk, but no touching, and no coming until I say so," Dream made it very clear what they could not do. They listened- they were now interested in the reward.

Watching Dream slowly undress both of them was as attractive as it was painful, he moved slowly. After both had been stripped of their clothes -their shirts just hung from their arms as they were both, luckily, button up shirts, it was fine- Dream grabbed the lube from the same drawer that held the handcuffs, pouring some on his fingers and starting to prep himself.

He pushed one inside and moaned softly, no matter how much he did this, he was always so tight to start with. Dream quickly added another finger, even if it was a bit soon, and scissored himself, slowly thrusting the two fingers in and out. After he felt like he stretched enough with two, he added another one- he needed to make sure he could take both of the men and not get hurt.

He repeated the process until he could fit 4 fingers with ease, deciding he would say that was enough for now. He wiped the rest of the lube off on one of the two's dicks, leaning over again to grab the condoms. He rolled one onto George's dick first, then Sapnaps. He put more lube on his hand, covering both of their dicks in it before wiping any extra off.

He took a deep breath before helping move the two, so he could get them both in at once. Dream looked at both of them before positioning himself above them, his back to George. He slowly sunk down, immediately letting his head fall back onto George's shoulder. "Forgot how b-big you two were~" He hummed through moans.

He heard the other two groan at the tightness. If it were just one of them, it wouldn't be tight- not at all, but fuck, both of them were inside and Dream felt so full. He gave himself a bit to recover from the stretch before raising himself up and sinking back down. He moaned out again, his back arching. Sapnap moaned at the sight of the bulge in Dream's belly, holy shit.

"Mmm~ Fuck~" He groaned, he was jealous of George for being able to see Dream's face, but god was he happy he could see the rest. George bit his bottom lip, he wasn't one for being extremely verbal during sex. Dream grew into a rhythm, he'd sink down, wait a couple seconds and then go back up.

He soon started getting bored of it, the next time he slammed himself down, crying out a moan as he did. "D-Dream~!" Sapnap called, feeling his dick twitch at the sudden change- and oh god, the sound. George had to use all his strength to not thrust up into Dream. The dirty blonde decided he liked that better, he stopped waiting the seconds as well.

Dream stopped immediately when he heard Sapnap cry out about being close. "Nuh-uh-uh baby~ I get to decide when you orgasm," Dream smirked. He could tell by the frustrated look on George's face that the brunette was close too. After a bit longer, Dream started moving again, quickly getting back to his pace from before.

His head didn't fall back this time, so Sapnap could see his face. If the ravenette nearly came just at the sight, that was his secret. Dream had his tongue hanging out, drool spilling down his chin. His eyes were hazed over with lust. His cheeks were extremely red, he had little droplets of sweat on his forehead, and a couple tears rolling down his cheeks as well.

He was definitely enjoying himself. "Oh god~ D-Dream- 'M g-gonna-!" Sapnap cried, Dream stopping. He stopped both because of Sapnap nearly climaxing. Sapnap had small tears forming in his eyes, probably because of the edging. "Aw~ Poor baby, just a bit longer until you can do as you please~" Dream hummed, waiting a few moments again to start bouncing again.

He heard George moaning behind him, and Sapnap crying out in front of him. Dream stopped one more time when George, this time, said he was about to orgasm. He decided he made them hold it for long enough, and frankly, he really wanted to climax.

Dream started bouncing for the last time, his hands on Sapnap's shoulders- slowly travelling down his arms to get the handcuffs off. He didn't take them off until all three of them were about to climax, he unlocked the handcuffs and kept bouncing, moaning louder and louder the closer he got.

"A-Ah~!! C-CominG~" He moaned out before his chest was covered in the white sticky liquid. He felt the other two release inside of him, and god, if he felt full before. "Mmm~ G-Good boys, so good f-for me," Dream stammered through pants, he didn't pay attention as Sapnap uncuffed George.

He didn't care about how he was, undoubtedly, about to get fucked until he was sobbing, probably even until he passed out. "Dream~ Do we still get our reward?~" George hummed, raising an eyebrow. "You do, for being good during your punishment," 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Was gonna make this Corpse and Dream, but then someone suggested Dreamnotnap so I mean
I hope you guys enjoyed this, originally based on "S I M P"! 
You can tell I don't write smut often-
Anyways~ I don't know if I should make a part two of this, with sub bottom Dream
Tell me what you think! Bye bye!