dNb AgAiN- Explanations (Part 2 of 'What would you look like --?')

TW: Mentions of torture ig- Mentions of kidnapping, mentions of cutting, mentions of abuse?? Mentions of stitching?? Dream looked around at everyone, feeling uncomfortable due to the way everyone was staring at him, shocked- Other than Techno. The pinkette walked over to him, gently hugging him.

Techno carefully pushed Dream's face into his shoulder, hiding both his face from others, and the other's stares from him. "Your mask wasn't on.." He whispered, running a hand through the smaller's hair. The dirty blonde found himself clutching the back of Techno's shirt, tears starting to build in his eyes. "T-They... saw?.."

 Dream stammered, the pinkette nodding slightly. "Yeah...at least, for a second," Dream couldn't keep himself from sobbing quietly, everyone.. saw him... everyone saw his face.. "Dream... Um- can we- ask.. questions?.." One of the others asked quietly, Dream nodding slightly, despite not wanting to- he was tired. Techno didn't let them, not at the moment at least.

"No. Not until Dream rests," Techno spoke with no hesitation, and, he felt Dream slightly smile. The pinkette gently picked Dream up, carrying him elsewhere- so he could rest. The next morning, when Dream had woken up again, they all gathered up and Dream let the others ask questions- holding Techno's hand while he did.

"Dream- Uhm, hey, how did you lose.. your eye?" Dream paused for a second, before gulping and answering.

"Well, um- Someone, my... mother.. tore it out because it.. looked too much like my brother's.." 

"What about the small dots around your mouth? The scars, i mean,"

"Oh, those were- um.. I was sent to live with someone who's.. place was broken into, and I was kidnapped- and, instead of just gagging me or anything, they decided to- um... stitch.. my mouth closed.."

"What's with the branding under your eye?"

"I was constantly being- um- sold to people, like.. rented, and the b-branding was to show who's 'property I was'.."

"What about the words on your neck?"

"Those were done by.. anyone, really.. Most people I 'knew' had carved a word.. Including my family,"