Sapdream - Requested - Disobeyed.

Sapdream
Technically a request from an irl friend
Top: Sapnap (23 in this au-)
Bottom: Dream
Possible Smut??
_______________________________________
3rd Person

Sapnap and Dream had been dating in secret for a while, possibly a month or two. Currently it was 2pm, and Tommy and Wilbur and Dream were fighting. They were fighting over the fact Dream had 'betrayed them'.

They had been fighting for around 15 minutes, when Sapnap walked over to them, seeing Dream grabbing his sword. Sapnap looked him in the eyes, waiting a minute before speaking.

"Put the sword away."

He demanded, still looking him in the eyes. Dream put his sword away, nodding slightly. Tommy and Wilbur were confused as to why he listened to him so quickly. It was silent until Tommy laughed, pointing his finger at him.

"Hah! Oh look! I'm Dream and I like to betray my team, go to fight them and then pussy out because my friend to,d me too!"

He shouted, still pointing. Dream got his sword back out, ignoring Sapnap as he tried to stop him. He stabbed Tommy in the stomach, calling him what he loved to say oh so much. 'Bitch Boy'. Wilbur laughed as Tommy died, respawning angrily.

Sapnap grabbed Dream's arm, looking at him in the eyes again. Dream tensed, knowing what was about to happen. Sapnap, still holding the smaller's arm, took him to a corner, pushing him against the wall.

"Sapnap I-"

Dream started, only to be cut off by Sapnap.

"Save it. You didn't listen to me."

Sapnap stated coldly, staring into his eyes. Dream shivered, blushing as the other pulled his hair harshly. Sapnap bit his neck harshly, leaving Dream to yelp in surprise, covering his mouth afterwards.

"S-Sapnap- I'm sorry I-"

Dream stuttered, stopping when his hair was pulled again. He was surprised again when Sapnap kissed him roughly, pinning his hands above his head. Dream gasped again when his hair was, once again pulled. This served as a perfect opportunity for Sapnap to sneak his tongue inside his mouth, exploring it thoroughly.

"Go to the house, and get everything ready. I expect you to have everything prepared by the time I get there. Understand?"

Sapnap asked, still staring into his eyes. Dream shivered, nodding slightly whilst blushing a lot. Sapnap pulled his hair again, knowing the other liked it however.

"I said. Do you understand?"

He repeated, Dream nodded again before responding verbally.

"Y-yes.."

Dream stuttered.

"Yes what?"

Sapnap asked, having a slightly tighter grip on the younger's hair.

"Y-Yes S-Sir!"

He sort of yelled, blushing a lot as he did. What they didn't know was that George and Bad were walking by as he did. They were shocked to hear him yell that, covering their mouths as they continued walking, having already seen a mark or two on the younger male's neck.

Sapnap smiled, backing away from him after marking his neck a bit more with bites.

"Good boy. Now. Go."

He demanded, crossing his arms as the other ran off, blushing intensely. On the way to his house, Dream ran into Techno, more specifically his chest. Techno looked down at him, before looking at the floor and gasping, covering his mouth. He was shocked! He. Dropped. His. Potato.

Techno looked at the potato for a few moments, before remembering he had a lot more. He said goodbye to the potato however, before looking back at Dream. Dream had backed away from his chest and was looking up at the pink haired male.

"Hello Dream, I'm here for your content- Wait... Waiiitttt... what's on your neck??"

Techno asked, raising his eyebrow as he stepped closer. Dream just stepped back, looking down at the ground. He backed away again as Techno got closer. He didn't even realise he had ran into a wall until he tried to back away again.

"Dream, I need your content! Do your shoes need shining? Do you need some potatoes??"

Techno asked, looking at him intently before being pushed away. Dream rushed off, needing to set things up before Sapnap got home. He didn't even want to think about what the punishment would be if he didn't. Sure they had a safe word, and a tap code, but that didn't mean he wanted his lover to stop...

The end, for now?
————————————
Hey!
This is just a quick thing I did because I was bored-
Although, if for some reason, you want me to continue this, I will.
Anyway, Cya! Have a nice day/afternoon/night!