Dreambur - Requested - Attention required

Dreambur (Dream x Wilbur)
Requested by: @Kaazuichii
Fluff
Warning: Gayness
——————————

3rd person

Dream ran over to Wilbur, jumping on him. He wrapped his arms around the tall man, nuzzling his face into his shoulder and humming, smiling widely.

Wilbur smiled, holding Dream up. He kisses the side of his head, Dream giggling lightly. Wilbur puts him down, sighing softly whilst shaking his head, knowing he had to continue his work. Dream huffed lightly as he was put down, crossing his arms.

"Baby, I need to work on the new song..."

Wilbur mumbled, getting a whine in response. Dream shakes his head, puffing out his cheeks. He jumps back onto Wilbur, wrapping his arms back around him. Dream didn't want Wilbur to put him down, he wanted to stay in his embrace.

"Noooooo!"

Dream whined, frankly, wanting Wilbur's full attention, as Wilbur had been practically ignoring him for the entirety of the month, and Dream hated it, a lot. Wilbur sighed, though smiled. He made Dream wrap his legs around his torso, holding onto him tightly.

Wilbur wrapped an arm around the dirty blonde, an arm underneath him as well. Dream nuzzles his face back into his shoulder. Wilbur smiles again, kissing the side of his head. Wilbur carries him to their room, laying him down, then laying next to him. Dream moved so he was on top of the other, smiling.

Wilbur chuckled, turning over so he was on-top of Dream. He leaned down, kissing him lovingly, and Dream happily kissed him back, using his elbows to push himself up. Though Wilbur had other plans, leaning down lower, forcing Dream to just lay there.

He kept the kiss going however, only breaking it for air. Dream wrapped his arms around his neck, his leg wrapping around his torso again. Wilbur smiled into the kiss, going to do something before the door burst open, revealing one of the many children.

Wilbur broke the kiss, looking back and glaring at Ranboo, who started walking out, shaking his head and whispering 'no' to himself. The only reason Ranboo was there was because Tommy and Tubbo lived with them, and Ranboo wanted to visit.

Wilbur ignored that the door was open and went back to kissing Dream, only to get pushed to the side by the blonde, who curled up on his chest, smiling. He stuck his tongue out at Wilbur, giggling lightly. Said male smiled, wrapping his arms around his small bean, feeling lucky to have him.

The end.
————
Yo!
I hope this is okay?
Sorry for the bad quality again and how short it is TwT
Thanks for all the support!
I love you all so much!
Thank you!
Take care of yourselves!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!