Dreamnap - Requested - .....

Dreamnap (Dream x Sapnap)
Requested by someone on discord!
Warning/s: Suicide, hanging, nooses, cursing, BY ANY MEANS, DON'T TIE A NOOSE AROUND YOURS OR SOMEBODY ELSES NECK
———————
3rd Person

Everyone was online, on the SMP, and in the same vc. Nobody was really doing anything, it was just a small hang out time, where they could drop their acts around each other, and just, chill out.

The only one who wasn't there, was Dream. Though, he joined their VC shortly. Everyone noticed when he joined, and started greeting him, some ignoring his attempts to get everyone to quiet down. It all went silent however, and Dream started speaking.

"Guys... I love you all, you guys mean the world to me, and, I'm sorry.." He spoke, before instantly hanging up. Everyone just went back to what they had been doing, none thinking about Dream's words.

Dream's perspective, not using I/I'm-

Dream was, currently having a full on breakdown, sobbing and screaming into his hands, which were held over his mouth. He looked behind him, seeing a piece of rope, just, laying on his bed.

He walked over to it, sitting down and shakily starts to tie it into something. First he made two loop type things, side by side. One with its small, oval loop on the bottom, the other with it on top. These were known as two bites.

He then began wrapping the rest of the rope from the end of the top bite, to near the end of the bottom bite. He tightened the loops around the bites he made, pushing the end of that side of rope through the end of the bottom bite.

He pulled on the top bite, making the bottom one shrink and, well, tighten around the unneeded end. It had a bit of a tail, however, that's what was needed. He pulled on the top a bit more, making it the size he needed.

He stood up, staring at the knot he had created. The Hangman's Knot, a noose. He picks it up again, tying one end around something he could hang it off of, and then the other was empty.

The blonde took a deep breath before getting a stool, placing it next to the knot, and standing up on the stool. He put his head through the loop taking a deep breath before stepping off of the stool.

The knot instantly tightened around his neck, whilst holding him up. He closed his eyes tightly as the life was slowly drawn from his body, tears streaming down his cheeks. There was a brief moment he could see his mother walk in, before it all went completely black.

Back to everyone else's perspective

Sapnap received a call from somebody, and told the others he needed to take it. He picked up his phone, holding it to his ear. "Yo Dream! Wassup?" He asked, only hearing a woman's voice in return.

"M-My son...Dream...h-he's.. He's d-dead!.." She cried, quietly sobbing into the phone. Sapnap's eyes widened, his breath quickening. He held onto the side of his desk, his heart racing.

"M-Miss..I-it's not f-funny... t-tell me it's a j-joke.." He stuttered, his nails digging into the wood in front of him. Dream's mother cried 'it's true' before hanging up, leaving Sapnap to himself.

The ravenette ran a hand through his hair, closing his eyes. His boyfriend, was dead. Yes, they were dating. No, nobody else knew. But now Dream's dead. Why wouldn't he talk to him? Why?

Was he not good enough? Did Dream kill himself because of him? Why else? What happened? Why did this happen? Why? Why? Why? Why?! Sapnap slammed his hand down on the desk, shaking his head.

He took a few more minutes before joining the vc again, tears in his eyes, threatening to fall. "Guys- I-...I have something to tell you..." He stuttered, sniffling lightly. Everyone asked what it was, and if he was ok.

"D-Dream's...Dream's d-dead..." Sapnap spoke, tears now escaping his eyes, rolling down his cheeks. Everyone laughed it off, going 'yeah yeah, very funny Sapnap'.

"It's not a fucking joke!! He's dead!! He killed himself!!" Sapnap yelled, his fingers digging into the wooden desk beneath him. His heart had been shattered, his mind was all over the place. What the fuck was he meant to do?

What was he meant to say? Why did this fucking happen?! Why?! "My boyfriend...killed himself.." He mumbled, without realising it. Everyone froze, looking at Sapnap, tears gathering in their eyes.

"Wait- You're...being s-serious?..." George questioned, looking at Sapnap. He nodded, before full on breaking down. He had tears going down his cheeks, his breathing was extremely fast and shallow. His heart was racing, as was his mind.

He looked at his screen for a moment, before leaving the VC. He started screaming curse words whilst sobbing, unable to take this, pain. He wasn't about to off himself though, because think about Tommy, think about Tubbo, think about Bad, George, and all the others.

He needed to stay strong, for them. For everyone. Just as they'd stay strong for him, right? He wiped his tears, ceasing his screaming, and joining the VC again. "Look, everyone. I'll.. plan his funeral, just.. make sure you're ready to travel somewhere.." The ravenette spoke, smiling slightly.

Everyone nodded and agreed, some still audibly crying. Sapnap left the call again, going to his room and laying down, crying quietly into his pillows. Needless to say, the majority of people literally cried themselves to sleep that night.

The end