No specific ship? - WAIT, HOW THE FU-

LOOK, I WANTED TO WRITE DREAM POLE DANCING OR AERIAL SILK DANCING, SO I DID BOTH

Dream took a deep breath as he stood next to the pole, looking at the others who were obviously doubting he could do it. The dirty blonde moved his leg, so the pole rested in the nook of his ankle, one of his hands raised up and grabbing the pole, while the other was straight, also holding the pole. He was bent over, though, it was just how you had to do this. He let himself kind of fall in the way of his straightened arm, spinning around the pole carelessly.

 He moved his other leg quickly, making a full spin around the pole before stopping and quickly going to the next move. Dream smirked slightly to himself, bending over slightly and wrapping his arm kind of around the pole, so the metal rested in between the side of his chest and his upper arm, and so his hand rested at the back of the pole, not too far down from his actual arm, keeping his arm bent. 

The others kept on watching, still doubting it all. He reached kind of far down, placing his hand at the back of the pole again, bent over more than before. He lifted one of his legs up, turning his body so his chest was just about against the pole, and then he pushed himself up with the other leg, hanging there perfectly.

 He swiftly moved into another position, wrapping his legs around to pole above him, making sure to hook one of his feet on his ankle- sort of, also making sure it didn't really show, before moving his hands, he moved them so they were a bit higher, and on top of each other, before spreading his legs, once again, hanging there perfectly.

 He spun around the pole like that, before hanging off of the pole, one leg around it, and one hand on it, spinning around again. He stuck his tongue out at them as he moved fluently, swaying his body softly along with his movements. God, it was like he was working again! And he loved it, the thrill, the adrenaline, and sometimes, the attention. 

He pulled himself up further, not caring about any possible risks he was taking if he fell. He wrapped his legs around the metal, resting his head against the pole as he raised his hands, allowing them to travel down his sides, before quickly reconnecting with the pole. He wrapped his legs tightly around the pole, keeping it in between his thighs as he put his arms behind him, reaching down to his ankles as he once again spun around, his entire upper body laying back.

They stared at him, watching the boy smirk at them, winking before his face flushed, him slowly reaching his hands back up to the pole, letting his legs unwrap from around it as he spun once more, nearing the ground again. Just a few moments before he landed softly on the floor, he spread his legs into the splits, staying in them as his legs made contact with the cold ground.

 He use the pole to stand back up, doing one last spin around it before running over to the others. "Soo, what did ya think?" He asked, pushing some of his hair behind his ear, keeping his mask off for now. Everyone there had seen him without it, so it was fine. They were all telling him that it was amazing and that they loved it.

 Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to the owner of said arms. The dirty blonde chuckled, throwing his arms around his neck, pressing a soft kiss against his cheek before ducking under his arms, escaping the embrace.."Oooo, Dream- Dream! Do you know how to do Aerial silk dancing?? It's so interesting and just, woahhh-" 

Fundy spoke excitedly, getting a nod from the other. "Yeah, I know how to! It's not very impressing though.." The dirty blonde chuckled nervously, smiling at his fiance, before he was pulled into another short embrace by Techno, who kissed him quickly, telling him that he was probably amazing at it.

 Dream blushed, thanking his lover shyly, before escaping his embrace again, leading them to another room, which had silk hanging from the roof, the ends of both the bits of silk being tied together beautifully, keeping it from touching the floor.Dream looked at it for a moment, before removing his socks- as it was hard to use the silk if he had to wear socks at the same time.