CRACK SMUT - Tastes like lobster

WARNING: THIS IS PURELY CRACK SMUT, AND IT WILL RUIN YOUR CHILDHOOD BEWARE

Mr Krabs x Dream x Spongebob.. 

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I PROMISE I DON'T ACTUALLY SHIP THIS-
Also, be proud of me :D I finally use two proper words for male genitals :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream sighed softly as he walked around the new place again- It was a different place than where he grew up, and instead of them all being the same species, they were almost all different. Most of them were taller than him as well. He had no idea of how he got there, but, he abandoned the idea of trying to find out as he slowly got used to the place.

Dream spotted a certain restaurant which he had grown familiar with. He smiled slightly to himself and ran to it, slowing only when he reached the door- so he could walk in. The dirty blonde walked to the cashier, smiling at him. "Hey Squidward," Dream leaned on the side of the boat, continuing to smile. "Oh, it's you," The squid groaned, looking at Dream as if he were the worst thing in the world.

"Mr. Krabs in? I have a question for him," Squidward rolled his eyes. "He's in the office," Dream smiled at him, thanking him before rushing to Eugene's office, opening the door slowly. "Ah, Dream! My boy!" Mr. Krabs smiled slightly, waving at the dirty blonde. "Hey Eugene, I've got a question for you," Dream smiled, leaning on the counter.

"Oh? Is it about Money?" Dream shook his head. "No, but it's about you. And, other crabs," Mr. Krabs raised an eyebrow, looking at him- interested. "Does your dick have like, a flavor? If not, your sperm? It had been on my mind and I thought I should ask," Dream shrugged. "Well.. We could find out," The crab looked at Dream, a smirk forming on his face.

"Oh? What're you implying?" The dirty blonde stood up properly, taking a few steps towards Mr. Krabs. He was suddenly pushed down onto the desk, by the crab, and he looked up at him. "Mr. Krabs.." Dream mumbled, biting his bottom lip and looking away. A small gasp was forced out of his mouth when both his pants were pulled down, and a mouth met his neck. "Do you want this, my boy?" Dream nodded, his face flushed red.

"Words," Dream hesitated before verbally consenting, as he was asked told to do. "Y-yeah.. I give you my c-consent.." Dream stammered, biting his bottom lip again. Mr. Krabs smiled slightly, quickly stripping them both and standing between the smaller's legs- before realising he didn't have fingers. He couldn't prep Dream without probably cutting him a bit. As if on cue, the door opened- a yellow person walking in.

"Mr. Krabs? Mr Krab- Oh~" Spongebob allowed his eyes to wander over the two- especially the more human like one. "Mind if I join you two?" Needless to say, he was included in their activities, and he ended up prepping Dream- surprisingly well. "Ah~ F-Fuck~ Right there Spongeb-bob~" Dream moaned out when the other's fingers brushed against his prostate- the other two would be lying if they said his voice wasn't hot as fuck.

Spongebob kept fingering the dirty blonde, even after he was stretched enough. "Pl-Please~ J-Just give me it already~" Dream whined, sinking himself more on the fingers in him. "Get on your hands and knees then," Spongebob commanded, pulling out the fingers. Dream listened, sinking off the desk and onto the floor, getting on all fours.

"Good boy, Mr. Krabs, you can get started when you're ready," Spongebob spoke while undressing, Despite them all being naked, Dream hadn't realised how fucking big they were- Spongebob was bigger than average- that was for sure, and Mr. Krabs- holy fuck- how did he even manage to hide it? He had to admit, he moaned slightly just at their sizes.

 Dream cried out in pain as one of them pushed inside, his hands clawing at the floor. "FuCK~!! So BiG~!" Dream cried out, tilting his head back. Spongebob took hold of his hair, forcing his head back. Without any warning, he pushed into Dream's mouth- not hesitating to start thrusting into the other's mouth. Dream felt it hit the back of his throat and he gagged slightly, but, at the same time, it felt oddly good.

"You like that don't you, slut?" Dream moaned around Spongebob's cock as Mr. Krabs finally started thrusting inside, really quick and deep. The dirty blonde's eyes rolled to the back of his head, drool running down from the corner of his mouth- Spongebob continuing to thrust into his mouth. Spongebob looked down to see Dream's lower part twitching a bit, and he smiled to himself.

He kept thrusting in and out- Mr. Krabs doing the same- until Dream ended up climaxing on himself, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. Spongebob quickly finished inside the boy's mouth before pulling out and kneeling down in front of Dream. Mr. Krabs finished inside as well, but he didn't stop- he got hard again really quickly.

"Oh fuck~ So m-mUCH~! Oh god- Please- Please!!~" The dirty blonde kept moaning, his whole body moving forward a bit each thrust, "What is it, slut? What do you want?" Spongebob smirked slightly, one hand moving down to twist and play with one of Dream's sensitive buds. "W-Want yOU inside t-TOO~! wi-TH EUGENE!~" He cried out, throwing his head back- his tongue lolling out lewdly.

"Such a little cock slut," Spongebob brought a hand down to slap one of his ass cheeks, making the dirty blonde cry out again, more tears staining his cheeks. "Beg for it, if you want it so much," Dream looked up at the male, his face alone making Spongebob get hard again. "PleASE~! I n-need yoU! I'll do a-anything!!~ Please!!" Dream begged, before letting out a scream as Mr. Krabs thrusted into the perfect spot.

Spongebob pushed his shoulders down, making it so nothing but his ass was up in the air. Spongebob then started stretching him more with his fingers, the other still moving. Soon enough, Spongebob was pushing into the other as well, him and Mr. Krabs getting into a rythm quickly. Whenever Mr. Krabs pulled out, Spongebob thrusted in, vice versa.

"OH GOD~! YES!!!~ FUCK~" Dream kept screaming, the two quickly angling themselves to absolutely wreck the boy under them. Dream had already climaxed multiple times since they started doing that, and he was about to again- but nothing came out. Each time Dream would clench around them making them groan and moan, and then, after a few more thusts, they both came inside. Dream collapsed completely.

"Eugene.. haven't... question.." Dream tried, and, even though it was difficult, Mr. Krabs realised what he was trying to say. Eugene scooped a bit of his own semen out of Dream, before inserting that finger into Dream's mouth, the dirty blonde licking it all off. "Taste... lobster.." And then he blacked out. "We should, uh, probably clean him up, shouldn't we, Mr. Krabs?"

- - - - -

I regret. Everything. But nothing at the same time-

I love you all :D