DNB - Recovery :D (Part 2 of 'Clothing switch!')

TW: Implied/mentioned past eating disorders, that's all, i think

 It had been... a month or so since Techno had started helping Dream on his road to recovery, and, Dream could eat a meal or two every day. He did still struggle a lot, and he couldn't eat a lot in a meal, or he'd normally break down. "You've been doing so amazing, Dream.. I'm so, so proud of you.."

Techno whispered into his ear, pressing kisses into the back and side of his head, hands rubbing the other's shoulders. The dirty blonde leaned back into him, closing his eyes and accepting the praise. "I love you so much, my love.." The pinkette kissed Dream's cheek, smiling at him softly. "I love you too, hon," Dream mumbled, cuddling close to Techno.

"What do you say, that, since you've been doing so well, I'll cook-"

 "No-" Dream laughed out slightly- normally Dream cooked, because Techno usually burnt anything that wasn't potatoes or steak. "Hey! I'm not that bad! Besides, I was gonna say I'll cook my speciality!" Techno smiled widely- god, Dream couldn't say no to that.

Now, Techno may burn most foods, but, he was an absolute god at cooking potatoes and steak. Dream found that out after they started dating. "I'll get started on that now, yeah?" Dream nodded quickly, and the pinkette laughed softly.